Chapter 25 : Get-together

~ [01/06/2022]

Hey, my cupcakes! I am back... 

With the beginning of June --> Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈

Let's get started with the story <3

---

What in the world is happening here? 

You are stupefied by the scene in front of you. You squeeze your eyes shut, annoyed at yourself for not understanding what exactly is going on.

"Y/n?" Calls you someone from the living room with the black doe eyes and you know now who he is. He is Jungkook, who is drinking his banana milk, probably the one he bought that day from the supermarket.

You roll your eyes again from Jungkook to Taehyung and he calls you, "Y/n! I was just waiting for you. Leave your stuff there only and come here first!"

Yesterday he confessed. 

Now today what is he planning to do?

Well, your boyfriend or wait! Maybe your boss, right now, just called you. You have no choice but to obey him. 

Upon his call, you enter the magic shop, the shop where seven souls are already staring at you, a few with curiosity and a few with happiness. 

You don't know what all of these men are doing here. All the men, the members of so called music band -- 'Bulletproof Boys'. 

You don't even know if you should say something or not. And if you should then, say what? 

You go and sit on the other side of the couch where no one is sitting when Namjoon looks at you with a strange look on his face and eats a banana.

"So, why are we having this get-together?" asks Jimin sitting on the chair, which was probably brought from the kitchen.

But that's not the point. The point is what Jimin just asked. What does this sudden gathering mean? 

Hearing Jimin, another curious soul with a sunshine aura says, "I thought it was about some important business."

"IT IS! The important business!" replies Taehyung with his quick words, emphasizing that this is indeed an important meeting.

"Then what is this painter, I mean Kookie, doing here?" continues Hobi to which Jungkook responds, "Don't mind me Hyung. I just live here and so I am here, hehe"

When did he come back though? Last night he wasn't here and more importantly, where was he last night?

Why do I even care? He is not a kid!

Our silent manager, who is busy enjoying his tangerine, which was the last one in Taehyung's fridge you guess, looks at you and spins towards Taehyung.

"Taehyungaa! Does Y/n know everything?" Yoongi asks.

"Not yet..."

Know what? What are they talking about?

And why do I not know? 

On the first note, you don't know what these 7 men are doing so early in the morning, that too together in Taehyung's house. 

Secondly, you are clueless as to what to do being the only woman over there. You clear your throat and hesitantly ask, "Should I give you guys some space?"

"NO!" says your boyfriend making a cute angry face. "You are my assistant, you need to stay with me."

Well, if I am his assistant then why don't I know about this sudden meeting?