Chapter 19 : Fiancee?

~ [20/05/2022]

"Taehyung Oppa! Annyeong!" a cheerful voice exclaims with joy!

She's beautiful... That dress... that dress must be expensive but looks perfect on her.

You like her joyful energy calling for Taehyung.

Who is she?  you wonder...

As soon as she calls him, Taehyung steps out and surprisingly call her back, "Damiyaa!"

Dami? I have never heard this name before. 

Someone I don't know but seems indeed close to Taehyung.

On Taehyung's call, she quickly hugs him like a little girl. Without any hesitation, he also hugs her back.

"Oppa! It's been a long time. How are you doing these days?"

Oppa??? Does he have any sisters? Probably not!

Then who is she? 

Taehyung pulls himself back from the hug and curiously asks, "I am doing good Dami. How come you are here?"

With that question, the sweet smile on Dami's face gradually vanished. "Didn't your father tell you?"

"About what?" 

"That we are going on a date. They have decided on our marriage Oppa!"

Oh, marriage... WAIT! 

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? MARRIAGE??

WHOSE MARRIAGE? DAEPYONIM & DAMI??? 

No way he is getting married!

He had a girlfriend? 

Let's not talk about gf, HE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!! Like, what the hell!!!!

Taehyung looks a bit shocked but you are more than him. You cannot believe whatever you heard a few moments ago. You get upset hearing it and tilt your head down while trying to act that you didn't hear anything.

Why am I upset?

What do you mean why? I am his personal assistant but I had no idea about his personal life! How ironic, huh! 

"I cannot believe my dad. Am I getting married?" exclaims Taehyung exhaling furiously.

The sweet upset face of Dami asks him back, "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Dami! I am getting married but I am the only one who doesn't know! Does it make sense? Huh???" sighs Taehyung slapping his forehead with his palm.

Same Daepyonim, Same!

I cannot believe it either. Like, how can he keep such a secret from his assistant?

Not only assistant but PERSONAL ASSISTANT!

Before you get more disappointed and act stupidly, Dami brings back a little smile on her face and softly asks, "Will you keep me standing out or..."

"Oh yaa, come inside, it's cold." says Taehyung and while looking at you he adds further, "Y/n! Sorry for making you stand here. You can leave and I won't call you until your break is over, I promise!"

Look at him, how affectionate he is to that girl. Indeed, they are dating!

But, isn't Dami curious about another woman standing beside her fiance?

Not too long, Dami definitely asks about who you are to which Taehyung replies, "She is just my assistant!"

JUST??