Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love

~[10/06/2022]

A/N: Hey all! Happy BTS comeback!  If you still haven't watched the Yet To Come MV and/or not heard their other new songs... Run BTS & For Youth... Please go right now and play them.
I swear my entire life on those songs... they are incredible... **crying in happiness**

BTW, what's your favorite song so far? Yet To Come / Run BTS / For Youth?
I know it is impossible to choose one but at least tell me why you like them so much? Coz I even find it harder to explain that! I just freaking love them...😭😭😭

---

"Good morning Noona! Here's your coffee."

You wake up and enter Jimin's kitchen where he is already having his breakfast. He made coffee for you and stuffed his mouth with the bread and jam.

"Good Morning!" You say with a low voice. You sit in front of him at the dining table and sip your coffee.

Jimin looks at you and tries to read your face. You looked better than yesterday. That was a relief. 

"Are you sure you want to work today? If you don't, that's fine. I have already taken care of Taehyung's food and I'll drive him to the office."

You kept your coffee cup on the table and wrapped your fingers around it. It felt warm and good in this early morning. You took a deep breath and smiled cheerfully.

"Jimina! I cannot let my personal issues affect my work. Thank you for your help. I'll reach the office on time."

I need to work for my son! 

And with that, you finished your coffee and left the kitchen to go back to Jennie's house and get ready.

Jimin sighed. But he was relaxed because you were again getting back on your toes. He knew you were a strong woman. He knew all the struggles of your life that you went through and how strong you stood every time you fell. He was happy that at least he was able to help you here and there. 

---

"Jimin! Come here!"

Yoongi called Jimin in his cabin. Jimin went and sat in front of him. He knew Yoongi was curious about everything that happened last night. And probably it was a good decision to tell him everything because Yoongi was a mature man who can guide them well.

"Hyung! I hope you reached well yesterday."

"Yeah! What happened yesterday? Why was Y/n crying and who was that other guy?"

And Jimin tells every single detail.

"Y/n! She is the eldest daughter of JYP Entertainment's CEO. Her dad wanted her to marry some businessman but she ran away with her boyfriend and married him. After a year, she gave birth to Min Jun - her son. And so, she couldn't join college or work anywhere. Later she found out that her husband was cheating on her and she divorced."

Yoongi was unbelievably shocked. He couldn't believe whatever he just heard. First of all, the Y/n he knows was the daughter of the CEO of one of the biggest companies in their nation. Secondly, she was married. Third, she had a son and now she is divorced. Who would believe this? No one! 

Only thing Yoongi could utter was this... "And was that guy her ex?"

"Yeah! It's been 3 years now. Her ex-husband has custody of her son but he kept him in a hostel. She badly wants to get back her son. She was in need of an urgent job and so, I helped her get this job."

"Don't tell me Taehyung got to know everything!"

"Yeah, kind of! She went to tell him everything but-- Wait, Hyung!"