Chapter 29 : Blind in Love

~[06/06/2022]

"When I left the school, that's when our band finally broke down!" 

Uncountable questions popped up in your head. You knew that Yoongi almost killed someone which made him leave the school. And that's why their band broke down. But what made him act like that? And who was that other person?

Before you could speak up your mind, Yoongi adds, "That reminds me! Taehyungaa, what are you gonna do about your marriage with Dami?"

"Now where did she come from? That bitch! " and your face gets all pale hearing the name of your boyfriend's so-called future wife.

Namjoon looks at you and gets worried thinking about what you must be thinking. However, your loving boyfriend cleared it out.

"It's just what our parents want. Don't worry Hyung, I won't marry her, never!"

Taehyung looks at you with guilt and tries to apologize to you with his tata baby eyes.

Yoongi gives him a death glare and you wonder why. You wonder what this mystery is among the three of them. You are jealous and angry at the same time, like a young teenager going through an identity crisis.

"Who in the world is this Dami and why did you mention her out of nowhere?" you ask Yoongi with a straight face, trying to hide the boiling blood flowing through every single vein in your body.

Namjoon, who is worried for you, takes this opportunity to calm you down and speaks up, "Hyung! Now that Y/n knows both Hobi's and Jin Hyung's stories, how about you share yours. I am pretty sure everyone wants to hear it."

Everyone gives him a strange stare because no one knows the story behind him and Dami. After a long staring competition and Jimin's requests, Yoongi finally agrees to share the story and there he goes,

Yoongi's POV and Yoongi speaking:

It was a few days later when Jin Hyung suggested breaking down our band. I was so mad at him, not because he suggested that thing but because he didn't trust us when we said that we can protect ourselves.

Well, definitely, we cannot even imagine the trauma he went through at that time. At last, I was a teenager with anger flowing through my body every single second.

As usual, I was wandering through the quiet and dark alley behind the school trying to solve the puzzle of thoughts tangling in my mind.

I went a little further and saw a guy harassing some girl. It didn't take much time for me to erupt like a volcano. However, as soon as I went near them, that guy turned out to be that son of bitch who bullied Hobi. Moreover, that girl seemed familiar to me.

I swear if he beat him into a pulp! 

After beating him up, he ran away with his boys. Without even noticing me, that girl also ran away.

No wonder, you are a real beast, Mr. Min! The beast with a kind heart! 

But how can I let it go like that? What if he tortures other girls when people like me are not around him? I had to do something and I did.

After school, I challenged him to meet me at that same place if he had the guts to fight like a man. That sounds a bit funny now, but yeah, that's what I did.

Am I hearing some historic story or what? 

We met behind the school again. But this time I didn't punch him.

"Are you sure Hyung?" interrupts Taehyung when Yoongi is immersed in the story.

"Shut up Taehyungaa, listen to me first" and he continues...