Chapter 27 : Flying angle

~[04/06/2022]

Taehyung's POV and Taehyung speaking:

It was summer, the hot summer which I extremely hate.

But still, we all used to meet up almost every day and have fun.

One day, we all were sitting under a shady tree, thinking about what can we do in this hot weather.

I still remember I was wearing my white tee and shorts, the sweat drops were rolling down all over my body and I couldn't help but scratch, getting all itchy.

Before Taehyung could continue, Jungkook interrupts, "Hyung! You don't have to give too much information to your assistant!"

I wish I could tell him that he is my boyfriend! Anyways...

Taehyung just smirks and adds further.

Yaa, so we all were sitting under a tree and suddenly Namjoon Hyung, who was lying down, got up. He looked at everyone and proposed,

"How about we start a music band?"

It was something new and unique that we could do. After all, we were artists in some way.

Jin Hyung immediately exclaimed, "That sounds amazing! I really want to do something exciting before I graduate from school. Let's do it!"

Everyone agreed and started planning for it.

If Jin agreed then now why is he opposing it?

By the end of the summer, we were done with all the arrangements. There were just a few things to be taken care of.

1. Leader of the group

2. Name of the band

3. More dancers and singers to add to the group

After a long discussion, I'd rather say argument, we came to a conclusion that Namjoon Hyung will be the leader of the band. Ask why?

Why? He is not the eldest though!

First of all, he was the brain among us. Secondly, he was the one to propose the idea. Third and the last, our story started with him and we all wanted him to continue it like a pro.

Can't deny but it is heart touching!

While we were still thinking of a solid band name, one day Hobi Hyung said that he would like someone to add to our group as a pro dancer.

We were quite curious to know about the person who is a pro dancer for Hobi Hyung. Hobi Hyung is not an ordinary dancer. If he says that someone is good at dancing then that person must be really good at it. We trust Hobi Hyung blindly.

Jimin? No way! 

Hobi Hyung continued, "Do you remember the dance competition that I couldn't participate in? I want to bring that 1st prize winner to our group. His name was something...Park..."

And I completed his sentence, "Park Jimin! I know him very well. He is my classmate and we are quite good friends."

No wonder they are very close.

Jin Hyung also teased me saying that how come I know everyone in the school. That's why they call me 'Social Butterfly!'

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Jiminaa! How come you never told me that you can dance?" I exclaimed with a surprised but questionable face.

Jimin giggles and says, "Now you know Noona! And that's how I met all these idiots!"

Taehyung grabs the glass of water and tells Jimin to continue the story.