Chapter 21 : Street Dancer

~ [24/05/2022]

Hello, my cupcakes! 

Thank you so much for 500+ views. It means a lot and I really appreciate your love and support from the bottom of my heart 💜

As I informed you guys about the thunderstorm, which was more like a tornado in my city, we people are still suffering from electricity outages and a lack of other necessities. So, don't panic if I suddenly disappear.

Love you all... Borahae 💜💜💜

----

You go back to the office and start working on the task. 

However, you cannot focus. You want to know more about the Bulletproof Boys and why Yoongi attempted a murder. Moreover, Namjoon mentioned that he hurt Jin. Why? and what's the suspense. You are curious.

How about meeting Jin and asking him?

But Jimin will kill me if he gets to know that I met Jin and asked him about the band.

But, it doesn't matter as long as Jin himself reveals the story, right?

I can even ask him about the marketing stuff.

After deciding to meet Jin and ask him about the band, you go to Taehyung and ask for his permission to meet CEO Jin. 

He definitely asked the reason to which you responded that you wanted to discuss some marketing strategy with him and Taehyung lets you go.

---

AT JINHIT ENTERTAINMENT, INSIDE JIN'S OFFICE:

"Oho! Look who's here! Our beautiful Ajhumma!" 

As you enter Jin's office, he welcomes you sarcastically. But it doesn't bother you anymore. You just smile a little and grab a sit in front of him.

You are just about to tell him the reason for visiting him when he stops you.

"Wait! Don't say anything. Listen to me first!"

Okay! What does he want me to do this time. 

I hope he doesn't ask to change my dress or something. 

"I'm sorry for my rude behavior at the party. I didn't mean to insult you. It's just... just something that I don't feel comfortable around women, especially when I don't know them. I hope you understand."

He's strange but kind. 

Is he Gynophobic (one who is afraid of women) or what? Whatever it may be, at last, he apologized.

A man with good character!

"That's all fine but... how should I refer you Mr. WWH?" you giggle to which Jin replies, "Ahh! Just call me Oppa!"

"Won't that be too informal?" you ask feeling a little uneasy but Jin just shrugs it off and says, "Y/n! You are Taehyung's assistant which means you are like my little sister."

"Ohhkk... O..pp..a!" you say with a half suppressed laugh.

"So now tell me, why did you come here?" asks Jin to which you respond saying that you needed some guidance regarding the marketing strategy of their new band's merchandise.

Jin discusses the details and guides you with necessary things as you are a complete beginner. 

Later, Jin takes you around his company and you take a glance at the trainees practicing the dance steps. However, you paused while looking at those little teen kids.