Chapter 18 : Apology

~ [17/05/2022]

"Are you real?" you murmur to yourself but loud enough to let that person hear you.

"Why do you think I am not real?" responded that possibly invisible person.

Y/n! Your imagination is running wild these days. I can even hear him talking to me.

Before you can stop thinking, he asks, "Are you gonna let me in or should I drag you out?"

You are just too shocked to respond to him back. After not getting any reply from you, he wraps his long pretty fingers around your wrist, drags you out of the apartment, slam closes the door, and takes you to his car. 

All the way to the parking area, you follow him. While you are still trying to process what actually is going on, he tells you to sit in the car.

What the heck does he want from me? Why does he keep behaving like this?

I cannot just go like this with anyone. I need to stop him.

You gather up some confidence, yank his hand, and ask him, "W-where are you g-going? And why do I-I need to g-go with you?"

You hate yourself for stuttering but at least you questioned him.

"I'll tell you later. First, sit in the car!", he clearly ordered.

There is no point in arguing with him. Maybe, let's just go.

The worst-case scenario will be my death, nothing more!

Without arguing further, you sit inside the car. 

It is already past 11 am. Why is it still too cold? 

He starts driving without a word and after some time you both reach. Without asking anything, you go inside his house, and BOOM!

As soon as you close the main entrance, he disappears. 

Where did he go? Please, don't say that I am hallucinating. 

Y/n, are you sure you came here with someone?

Before you can answer yourself, the answer shows up in front of you with a hoodie. You are confused about what he is trying to do.

"It's cold, wear this! It might be a little big but it will keep you warm!"

Ok! He isn't too bad. 

You just take the hoodie and wear it.

Damn! Is this why girls steal their boyfriend's hoodie? This is so cozy and comfy. I can wear it for the rest of my life. 

And a little smile appears on your face.

As soon as you wear the hoodie and feel the warmth of it, he takes you to the basement, stands in front of the Laundry machine, and says, "Teach me how to use it!"

Wahh! Did he just drag me all the way to his house for this stupid laundry thing?

You lost it. You stared at his completely innocent looking face without any response.

"I have never done laundry by myself. Now that you are gone for a few days, I need to do it but I don't know how!"

You exclaim with disbelief, "DAEPYONIM!!! You could have just called me or searched online."

"Will you teach me or not?"

Aishhh this brat! There he goes again with his Tata baby face. 

OKAY FINE!!!! I'll teach, my god!