Chapter 26 : Saviors

~ [02/06/2022]

And Hobi continues with the story...

Hobi's POV and Hobi speaking:

Yaa so, as you know Y/n, I met these 4 through the dance competition that we actually won and I still can't believe it. 

Since then, I became one of them and started hanging out together. I learned rapping and they learned dancing. It was all so fun.

And with the time flowing like that, the end of the academic year came near. The school announced various competitions in arts, sports, academics, and bla bla...

As you might have already guessed, I was going to take part in the dance competition and was preparing for it lately. But... but unfortunately... I-I couldn't...

END OF HOBI'S POV:

With his last sentence, a tear slips out of Hobi's eyes and he breaks into a river of tears. Jin just goes and hugs him tightly. Everyone sitting over there seemed worried for Hobi.

You wonder why he couldn't participate in the competition and what made him cry like this even after almost a decade.

"If you want, you can stop here!" says Jin.

Hobi wipes his tears with his hoodie's long sleeves and says in his unstable voice, "No Hyung! If I won't face my past then who else will?" and he again continues the story...

Hobi's POV and Hobi speaking:

Right two days before the competition, I actually fell off the stairs and fractured my ankle. 

"But that's not the entire truth!" exclaims Yoongi who took a tangerine out of the bag he brought by himself.

"Does he carry the tangerine tree with himself or what?" Y/n exclaims to herself.

Yeah! That's not the entire truth. "Then what is it? "

I came from a financially poor family. I used to dance at various places to earn money for my school fees which my parents couldn't afford.

This was all okay because I had already accepted my fate.

However, a year before I met these loving people, one of my classmates, who was the son of MLA, saw me performing at a restaurant. Since then... since then he and his circle started... started bullying me. 

"What the heck! "

(Hobi takes a deep breath and adds further)

They used to take away my money, spoil my food, and... and I hope you get it Y/n what the bullies usually do!

And that's just how I suffered until the day I fractured my ankle.

That son of bitch, he asked me for money, and for the first time in my life, I refused. I don't know why but that day I had some different energy. Maybe because I knew that my new friend circle will back me up.

I argued with him and in that argument, he pushed me over the stairs and you know what happened afterwards...

I came tumbling down and got injured. I was groaning in pain over there when no one around me even thought to help me.

"How can people be so ruthless, so heartless! "

But guess what! "What? "

Yoongi Hyung and Taehyung were just passing by from that area and BOOM!