Chapter 22 : Appreciation

~ [25/05/2022]

He asks you to leave and starts calling other people as soon as you leave.

It was almost 8 pm and everyone in the company had already left. 

You are waiting for Taehyung to drive him back to his house but don't know what's taking him too long.

After pondering for a while, he hurriedly drags himself out of his office, snatches away the car keys from your hands, hands over his blazer to you at the same time, and points you to follow him.

Well, now you are used to his weird behavior, and without asking him anything, probably nothing special, you follow him and grab the seat beside the driver's one in the car.

He has a serious habit of snatching away the car keys!

While you are thinking about what to cook for dinner when you reach because it is already a little late to cook something royal and you need to find some quick recipes, Taehyung speeds up and you almost crash behind on the seat with the force.

Where in the world is he going?

This is literally the opposite route to his house and why... why this area is too quiet? Like, there are barely any vehicles running on it.

Daepyonim is always unpredictable.

Or wait! Maybe he himself doesn't know where he is going and will ask me later about it!

You sigh!

It was dark. Completely dark. Even the street lights could not light up the insides of the car to let you see Taehyung's face. 

All you could spot was his masculine hand riding the steering alone with the folded sleeves, making his hot damn veins clearly visible, and his favorite shiny Gucci wristwatch. 

You wonder why he loves Gucci so much! (Even the author doesn't know. But who cares? Just go with the flow!)

It is already dim and quite hot inside the car. Plus that view, the view of the handsome man driving beside you, and the smell of his intensely attractive scent. 

How could you not melt in this tight situation? (the author is already unconscious at the scene!)

The heat rushes into your cheeks, turning them into red red tomato blush. 

The feminine urge to make him all yours, made butterflies fly all over your body and you clench your fist gripping his blazer, which he handed you earlier.

What's with this sudden feminine arousal? 

Is it because... because I have been single for a long time?

Aishhh, no way! 

After a while, you both reach somewhere and Taehyung parked the car parallelly in one go.

Woah! He's smooth at driving!

I mean, driving the car, yeah! THE CAR! 

"Dine with your Love!" Welcomes a tiny beautiful view with a sparkling Headboard.

Yeah! It is a restaurant. 

But you highly doubt that he has something to tell you, which he could have probably told you at home, and that he has any important business dinner. 

Why are you here? Only he knows! 

At least, you don't need to cook Y/n! 

Be happy!