The Other Girl in New Orleans

Mikaelson Compound

Freya, Daniel and Elijah are in the upstairs study, where Freya and Daniel are in the middle of setting up a magical binding circle made of salt and herbs to trap Tristan, who has been chained to a chair. Inside the circle are Elder Futhark runes, including ingwaz and algiz. Once the circle is complete, Freya and Daniel look up at Elijah and Freya sighs. "The spell is complete. Tristan cannot cross the boundary of his own will, but we can enter and leave as we please." Freya said. Elijah crouches down to look at Tristan more closely.

"I took the liberty of injecting him with hibiscus and mugwort to counteract any vervain in his system. All you have to do is compel him to give you the longitude of Rebekah's location." Daniel said. "He says he's immune." Elijah said. Daniel shrugged. "Well, then I'll find some other way to make him talk." Daniel said. Freya walks over to an end table and sets the jar of salt on it before she picks up an old-fashioned looking dagger with a thick, wavy-cut blade. "Will you?" Elijah asked. Elijah walks over to Freya and holds out his hand, and she sighs again before reluctantly giving him the dagger.

"You're still upset I tortured Aurora without your permission." Freya said. "Oh, Freya. I'm obscenely fond of torture. But yes, when I'm entertaining, I like to be the one to choose precisely when and how we violate the guests." Elijah said amused. Elijah turns the dagger in his hand so that he's holding the blade with the handle facing toward Freya before he sits it down on the table. "Fine. How should we proceed?" Freya asked. "Devastate his body, infiltrate the mind, and steal the information we need. To that end, I've invited a friend." Elijah said. Just then, Hayley, who has Hope balanced on her hip, walks through the doorway to join them. At the sight of his niece, Elijah gives Hayley a look of confusion.

"Elijah. I got your text." Hayley said. "Unless she's violently teething, I don't recommend this as a daycare..." Elijah said and Hayley sighed. "Jack's gone, and I don't know if he's coming back. I also really don't want to talk about it. So, which one of you will take Hope while I take out my anger on this pompous dick." Hayley said. Elijah seems shocked by the news that Hayley and Jackson's relationship is strained, but after a moment, he gives Daniel a significant look. Understanding what he's trying to communicate, Daniel turns to Hope and smiles before taking her out of Hayley's arms. "Come here, munchkin." Daniel said.

Daniel gives Hayley a sympathetic smile before taking Hope into one of the other rooms, leaving Elijah, Freya and Hayley alone with Tristan. Elijah looks at Hayley as he and Freya walk toward the door as well. "Bon appetit!" Elijah said. Hayley snarls at Tristan before baring her fangs and hybrid eyes and biting him viciously on the neck, causing Tristan to awaken and scream in pain. "AHHHHH!" Tristan screamed out. In the other room, Daniel could hear Tristan's screams and tried to block them out by focusing on Hope.

"I missed you." Daniel said to Hope. She looked at him before a smile broke out in her face. Daniel smiled back at her and she started cooing. "You are the most adorable thing." Daniel said. "I take offence." A voice said. He turned around and saw Mia. "Don't. She might be adorable but you are extremely beautiful." Daniel told his girlfriend. She looked down and Daniel saw the blush on her cheeks. "Thank you. So I'm guessing i have tough competition." Mia said looking at Hope. "Oh yeah. I don't know who has a hold on my heart." Daniel said. "I think I can give you an answer." Mia said walking over to him and sitting down next to him. "Oh yeah." Daniel said as they got closer to each other.

"Yeah." Mia said. As there lips were about to connect, they both heard a giggle. They both looked and saw Hope laughing at them. The couple looked at each other before they also laughed. "I think that you both have a hold on my heart." Daniel said. Mia smiled at him. "Sounds fair." Mia said. "Thought it might." Daniel said. He looked at Hope and thought about how he wanted to have kids of his own. "What are you thinking about?" Mia asked. "How I wanted kids." Daniel said. "Do you still?" Mia asked. "A small part does. But the rest of me is thankful for the things I have now. For example, the most beautiful woman as my girlfriend and the most adorable baby as my niece." Daniel said smiling.