The Bloody Crown

Daniel's Loft

Daniel woke up and for the first time in ages, he felt energised and relaxed. He felt someone shifting beside him. He looked to the side and saw Mia cuddled up to him. He smiled and moved some hair out of her face. "Are you watching me sleep?" Mia asked, eyes still closed. "No. Just romantically gazing." Daniel said. Mia opened her eyes and smiled tiredly at him. "How are you feeling?" Daniel asked. "Still sad. Still feeling grief but it's not as bad." Mia said. Daniel nodded. "And how's the youngest of our little clan?" Daniel asked. "Little clan?" Mia asked.

Daniel shrugged. "I don't know." Daniel said. Mia laughed. "Well, they aren't causing me morning sickness, yet. So, I'd say they're doing good." Mia said. Daniel smiled. "Good to hear." Daniel said. "Davina also said that they might be a boy." Mia said. Daniel looked confused. "How did she know?" Daniel asked. Mia shrugged. "She said it was just a feeling." Mia said. Daniel laughed a little. "Well, we will see when the times comes." Daniel said. "Breakfast!" A voice shouted. It was Emma. "Tell me again why she shouts on a morning?" Mia asked.

"I honestly have no idea." Daniel said. The two laughed and got ready for the day.

Later ~ Mikaelson Mansion

Klaus is holding Hope, talking to her. "What better life might have awaited you, were another man your father? All those who have loved me, have lived to regret it. But I do know this, my littlest wolf, I will do right by you." Klaus said. Elijah approaches Klaus from behind. Klaus doesn't look at him. "What do you want, Elijah?" Klaus asked. "I'm not foolish enough to ask your forgiveness, so I'll say it again..I had no choice. We protect this family at any cost." Elijah said. "You think I' m not aware how heavy that burden is?" Klaus asked.

"No, I think that this time...that burden is simply too much to bear." Elijah said. Klaus has no words. Elijah leaves the room. Somewhere else in the compound, Freya is working on spells. Kol approaches her. "Well, you said you put the Prophecy to rest, so what's the worry?" Kol asked. "I didn't sleep last night. I just had this feeling of dread. I don't know if it' s my own guilt or maybe, it's my intuition telling me something's coming." Freya said.

"And what's this? Your early warning system?" Kol asked. "This map is spelled to trace Niklaus's enemies. Let's just hope I'm being paranoid." Freya said. "Need help?" A voice asked. They both looked over and saw Daniel stood at the door way. "Please." Freya said. Daniel walked over. "I'm still not happy with you. But I don't want you dead." Daniel said. The two join hands and begin to chant. "Calaste piso tal tras es tros. Calaste piso tal tras es tros..." The two chanted. The blood on the map drips to New Orleans, Louisiana from all directions over the world. "I guess you're not being paranoid, when there is, in fact, a hoard of killers there to get you." Kol said.

Later

Elijah walks down the stairs, Kol and Daniel are gathering weapons. Klaus steps into the hall. "Freya's tracking your sirelines now. So it won't be long which works for me. I could use a good fight." Kol said. "Well, we do have an advantage. No vampire may enter this stronghold as long as the deed remains in Freya's name." Klaus said. "So what? We hide in here while the enemies mass at the front gate?" Kol asked. "Well, if they are so determined to die at our hands, let them come." Klaus said. "And plus, we have another advantage." Daniel said.

"And what, pray tell, is that?" Klaus asked. Daniel smirked. "Me." Daniel said. He showed his black eyes with white irises. His skim went pale and his hair darker and the luminous purple veins appeared. "What happened to you?" Klaus asked, shocked by Daniel's transformation. "I'm whole again." Daniel said. Daniel also had his vampire teeth showing. Daniel then turns back to his normal face. Suddenly, Klaus, Kol, Daniel and Elijah hear a struggle upstairs, they run to the gate. A vampire crowd shows up, closes in on the brothers, Marcel enters the compound.