Where Nothing Stays Buried

St. James Infirmary

Kol is covered in Davina's blood, cradling her lifeless body, on the St. James Infirmary floor. He is visually distraught with tears running down his face. Daniel is there and is frozen in shock at the scene in front of him. As Marcel comes in he lays her down and steps away from her. "What are you doing here?" Marcel asked. Marcel sees Davina's lifeless form and begins to cry as he caresses her face. "The Ancestors had a hold of me. I-I was out of my head. I never would've hurt her. I tried to make it stop. I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!" Kol said in a broken voice.

Anger spreads across Marcel's face as he rises and comes to face with Kol. He attacks Kol using his vampire speed, throwing him across the room. Daniel uses his magic to freeze him in place. "It's not his fault." Daniel said, in a sad tone. "I loved her. I swear I did." Kol said. "Get up. Get up. This is New Orleans. Witch spirits can be brought back from the dead, so that is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to bring her back!" Marcel said. He looked over at Daniel. Daniel nodded and unfroze Marcel from his spot.

Later

Kol, Marcel, Daniel, Mia and Vincent are standing next to Davina's body, discussing what they planned to do. Daniel told Mia about everything that happened. He saw that she almost broke but he told her they were planning on getting her back. "Okay, we got to get her consecrated right now. If we don't we can't even attempt to get her back." Vincent said. "We can't consecrate her!" Kol said. Daniel realised what Kol was talking about. "Shit." Daniel said. "What the hell are you talking about?" Marcel asked. "The Ancestors despise Davina. If we consecrate her, she'll wake up in their domain, and they will destroy her." Kol said.

"If we don't, we never see her again." Marcel said. "Hey, that's enough. All right? We all want to help her, so we need to make sure that she's consecrated, but she's got to be safe so we're gonna pull her into a place where she's protected, then we can resurrect her." Vincent said. He turns to Davina's body. "And that's gonna require a lot of energy, and my power's not what it used to be before I got shunned." Vincent said. "I can help. We can get Freya to help as well." Daniel said. Vincent nodded.

"You think my family's going to help? Nik hates Davina. Freya will not defy him." Kol said. "This wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for your family." Marcel said. "Prepare her body." Marcel said to Vincent. Marcel then looked at Kol, Daniel and Mia. "You three come with me." Marcel said.

Later ~ Mikaelson Compound

Kol, Daniel, Mia and Marcel have arrived to the compound to tell Elijah about what has happened and what they need to do. "This is a war. Please, understand, I despise the situation." Elijah said. "No, that's the wrong answer!" Kol said. "We need to get my sister back." Mia said after. Kol steps toward Elijah threateningly as if to start a fight, but Marcel puts a hand on his chest to stop him. "No, no, no, I know this is a war but I've lost a lot of friends, too. Today I need your help." Marcel said. Klaus walks toward them. "Then you shall have it. Come on, Kol. Let's get you cleaned up." Klaus said. As Klaus leads Kol away to get cleaned up, Marcel turns back to Elijah. "Thank you." Marcel said.

Later

Klaus, Elijah, Freya, Daniel, Mia and Kol are talking about the day's events and what needs to be done where Davina is concerned. "Me and Daniel will draw Davina's spirit to a circle. As long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her. With luck that will buy you some time to find a way to resurrect her, but we'll need to channel an Original if We're going to sustain the spell." Freya said. "Well, take me. Put me down for all I care, if it keeps her safe." Kol said.

"No, you've been marred by the Ancestors' magic, so, Klaus, Elijah, rock, paper, scissors." Daniel said. All of the candles on the table suddenly flare up. "That can't be good." Elijah said. "My early warning system. I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you." Freya said. "Lucien has the new Regent at his beck and call. It's me he's coming after." Klaus said. Suddenly, Rebekah's portrait catches fire. "No. He's going after Rebekah." Daniel said. A few minutes later, the group are talking. "Lucien thought that killing Cami would have me charging into his lair on a suicide mission. When it didn't, he set his sights on Rebekah. He's kicking hornets' nests, until we have no choice but to confront him." Klaus said.