No More Heartbreaks

Mikaelson Compound

Cami is shown quickly hurrying into the Compound, panting. "Klaus?!" Cami shouted. Klaus almost immedeitly appears before her. "What is it?" Klaus asked. "Something happened and you're going to be angry, but Lucien wants you to be angry. He's trying to lure you into a trap." Cami said. "What did he do?" Klaus asked. "Promise me you won't fly off the handle and do something crazy. Promise me." Cami said. Klaus turns his head and sees the bite on Cami's arm. He takes her arm and pulls up the sleeve, examininig the bite. It's the same one that Lucien gave Finn.

"Before you lose it... Klaus, look at me. I love you. And I won't let you get yourself killed." Cami said. "Camille-" Klaus said but was cut off when Cami faints and Klaus catches her. Cami holds Klaus' face between her hands. "I just need you to know." Cami said. "I can tell you I love you tomorrow." Klaus said. Klaus picks her up and carries her further into the Compound. "You're not dying today." Klaus said.

Later

Camille is sat on the sofa, looking around wearily, looking considerably paler than before and seemingly cannot hear Hayley and Mia stood beside her calling her name. Freya, Daniel and Klaus are near the doorway talking quietly. "Cami, Cami? Cami, hey. Are you alright?" Hayley asked. Her voice is muffled at first but as she gets closer, her voice becomes clearer. Hayley walks towards her and sit on the sofa opposite. Mia does the same. "Yeah. Considering." Cami said. Klaus turns around from Freya carrying a cloth and an open jar, Freya and Daniel following behind him.

"Hold still. This is going to burn." Klaus said. Klaus sits on the sofa next to her and takes her arm, pressing the cloth to her bite. Cami gasps in pain immedeietly as the substance on the cloth irritates the bite. "Ow, ow, what is that?" Cami asked. "a healing salve. Motherwort, white willow bark, the recipe's over a thousand years old." Freya said. "So the good stuff, huh?" Cami asked. "It will ease the pain, dull the symptoms, but it won't stop the infection." Freya said. "So I'm screwed?" Cami asked. "We're gonna do everything that we can, Cami." Mia said.

Elijah walks into the room followed by Vincent. "To that end, a little assistance." Elijah said. "Cami, I'm so sorry." Vincent said. "You should be, this is your fault. It was you who turned Lucien into a beast." Klaus said. Klaus stands from the sofa and begins to advance on Vincent, Elijah stops him with a hand on his shoulder. "Klaus, stop. It's not his fault." Cami said. "Cami's right. We all need to work together to fix this." Hayley said. "Yeah, yeah I think I know how to fix it. Lucien has always been obsessed with me, he made himself like me, my bite is cured by my blood." Klaus said.

"Do you think his blood can save her?" Mia asked. "It makes sense. Lucien would want that power." Elijah said. "Allowing him to Lord himself over his victims." Klaus said. "Okay, so we got a working theory, now we gotta test it." Vincent said. "Lucien's blood is all over my apartment, I sliced him all to hell before I ran." Cami said. "Okay, I got this one, Lucien's got no reason to be on the lookout for me." Vincent said. "Be careful. Just in case. He could attack any of us and we might not be prepared." Daniel said. Vincent nodded before leaving.

"Maybe we hedge our bets. Hope is a Mikaelson witch who carries the wolf gene, we already know that she's got healing powers." Hayley said. "It's worth a try." Freya said. "I'll tell Mary that I'm coming." Hayley said. Hayley leaves and after brief eye contact with Klaus, Elijah leaves shortly after her. "I may have another idea." Daniel said. Klaus, Freya, Mia and Cami look over at him. "I might be able to siphon the bite." Daniel said. "Is that possible?" Cami asked confused. Daniel nodded. "Essentially. Lucien's serum was created by magic. Therefore, that bite was made from the same magic that made Lucien. So theoretically, I should be able to siphon the magic out of the bite, making it harmless. And since it's a pretty recent bite and it hasn't been there for a while, the venom shouldn't fully be in your system." Daniel said.