2

Hello💗

My cutie is Welcoming all of you in another update...

Happy reading 💗📖

Happy reading 💗📖

__________________________________

The next morning....

Shehnaaz got ready in a simple anarkali dress. Her heart was so happy that her face was glowing.

She was finally going to meet her papa after so long and she is finally going to see her home.

.

Naina noticed her smile and thought to ask her the reason behind her happiness.

Naina: kya hua madam? Subha subha itni khush?

Sana: naina kal raat papa ka call aaya tha.

Naina was a little shocked.  As this was the first time she heard this. Sana's papa never called her and naina knew that Very well.

Naina: kyun?

Sana: ghar jaane ko bola unhone.

Sana's eyes became teary while her face had a beautiful smile which made Naina smile too.

Naina never saw such a sweet and soft hearted girl like sana in her whole life.

She hugged sana and said..

Naina:

I hope your dad has realised his mistake and he will give you the love and happiness you deserve, my baby girl.

Sana hugged her tightly and mumbled a quick thank you...

With a beautiful smile on her face, she sat in the taxi.

When she saw the gate of her house, her heart jumped with happiness.

This house was her comfort place. She has spent her whole childhood in this house.  This house had her happy memories along with her painful memories.

This house had a special place in her heart but she couldn’t feel happy anymore when she rang the bell of the House.

The house didn’t feel home anymore.  A weird feeling was roaming in her heart as if it was not a right decision to come back here. But she ignored the feeling and rang the bell Again.

.
.
.

A loud scream made the whole shukla haveli silent..

Amma bi saw sidharth who was crying, while holding his cheeks and sudha shukla, his stepmom, slapped him again making him cry more.

He was so scared. His loud sob was making amma bi cry too.

She ran and hugged sidharth who was in immense pain.