11

Sana was feeling shy.  His hugs were warm and soothing for her heart. His innocence, his pure heart, his small gestures, his heart whelming smile, everything is making her fall in love with him, without her knowledge!

Whenever he touches her, she feels complete!  As if he is the missing part of a puzzle which can complete her incomplete life!!

Her heart wanted him with her always, till her last breath. Though her brain always ignored her feelings but one thing she knew that sidharth has become maybe the Most important person of her life!

**********************

Sidharth held her hand excitedly and said...

Sid: naaz tum superwoman kaise baani?

Sana : mai superwoman nahi hoon. Mai Shehnaaz hi hoon, aap ki dost.

Sid: nah!! Tum naaz ho, my best friend!

Sana smiled...

Sid: mujhe na tum se kuch puchna tha!

Sana: Jee puchiye na!

Sid: umm ek min. Mai bhul gya hoon! Lemme remember, shhhh!

Sana chuckled as he had kept his one finger under his chin and closed his eyes to remember the important thing.

****************

Meanwhile, sana was admiring her husband.  It has been only two days  of them meeting each other but she felt like he changed her whole world.

After her mother's death, she forgot to smile...She was not living as a happy soul. She was Just doing extreme hardwork to impress Her father.  But her father gave her so much pain which she never expected.

The day she was marrying, she felt dead from inside.  She had no belief that anything good will happen with her but destiny played it's game and she met " Him".

He has made Her happy, only by his presence, his innocence, his overwhelming compliments and his beautiful smile.  She has started loving life now! All credit goes to him. He is the sunshine of her darkness!!

.
.
.

She was lost in her thoughts.  His loud clap made her come in real world.

She looked at him and he looked excited.

Sana: umm kya hua?

Sid: mujhe yaad aa gya ki mujhe tumse kya puchna tha!!

Sana: ohh! Puchiye fir.

Sid : hmm...so naaz, tum mujhe apna best friend Maante ho jaise mai manta Hoon?

Sana noded in yes.

Sid: saccchiii?

Sana: haan. Aap ko yakeen nahi hai mere baat pe?

Sid : yakeen toh hai par mai confused hoon.

Sana: kyun?

Sid :

kyun ki mai tumhe pyaar se naaz bulata hoon, par tum mujhe kuch bhi nahi bulati.

Maine tumhe itna cute sa nickname diya hai, tumhe bhi mujhe cute sa nickname dena chahiye na?  I am cuteee so I deserve it na?

.
.
.

Sana: umm...aap.. Aap dost ho mere! Best friend ho. Itna kaafi nahi hai?