27

Sidharth's pov:

I still can't believe that I married my naaz again! No matter what people say , I know that naazo is my naaz!!

At this moment , I am looking at her angelic face! She is in our room, in our bed! When she entered in this room, I noticed her facial expressions!! She was looking at the whole room!

Though I have removed our pictures from the room because doctor suggested me not to give her much pressure but still I could feel that she is trying to remember something after entering in our room where we have spent so much time together!

Still I need to be careful because she was breathing heavily in nervousness when she wasn't able to remember things she wanted to remember!

I hugged her , she cried . I felt so helpless! I tried my best to calm her down! Finally she is asleep and I am admiring my sleeping beauty!!

You must be thinking what is happening right! Let me tell you . We got married in the quickest way possible!! Yesterday night I was looking at the sky and remembering my naaz!

I was promising myself to keep her happy. That time ema called me and told me that naaz is ready to marry!!

I was pleasantly surprised!! I was so happy!!

In the morning her parents called me and said.. naaz wants a simple court marriage and I was ready! Because I wanted her in my life as soon as possible!

I went there with amma bi and looked at her!! She was wearing a simple red saree, looking beautiful as always!!

Amma bi gasped after looking at her and whispered near my ears...

Ye toh bilkul naaz ki tarah hi dikhti hai.

I smiled and told her ..kyun ki ye naaz hi hai. Meri naaz!! ❤️

She was looking at me with those innocent pretty eyes making my heartbeat fast! Though we couldn't speak but our eyes were speaking!

We signed the papers and we were officially married!! I thanked ema! Because of her , I got my naaz back! I promised her parents that no matter what happens, I will keep her happy because she is my wife, my life,my everything!!

We started our journey !! The whole journey was silent. Amma bi was still in shock! She was looking at naaz time to time!!

Naaz was looking outside! After sometime she slept in my shoulder making me smile!

When we reached home, I softly woke her up and then we entered inside our house!!

Dad looked at us being completely shocked as he has no idea of whatever was happening. I gestured him that I will tell him everything tomorrow!

He noded and blessed us!! Then I told amma bi to take rest who wasn't able to look away from naaz's face. I knew she was shocked and she had a reason to be shocked!!

It's really unbelievable that naaz is here but it is the truth!

I looked at naaz who was looking at here and there with questioning eyes!!

I knew how she must be feeling! I softly held her hand and she didn't stop me making me smile.

I took her with me in our room and when she entered in the room, I heard her soft gasp!!