19

The whole family sat in their car.

Sid's  dad sat beside the driver while sana amma bi and sid sat in the back seat .

Sana felt  that the air is fresh and positive. She had a gut feeling that everything will be alright now because they are going away from negativity to start a new and happy life.

Also she realised her love and now spending time with her husband is something she really wants... She wants to make good memories with him,  she wants to pamper him , she wants to love him, she wants to give him every happiness because he deserves the world.

Sid fell asleep as soon as the car started . So sana kept his head on her shoulder so that he can sleep comfortably.

He hugged her in sleep and snuggled in her warmth. Sana felt a little shy because amma bi was beside them but amma bi gave her a soft smile.

They reached after almost 7 hours and sid was sleeping for the whole time. He looked tired which gave sana an idea that sudha didn't behave well with him, maybe he didn't eat and sleep properly. Did he deserve such a behaviour just for property?

He could live like a normal man but this property issue changed his life. She wanted to know about his past. She wanted to heal him with her love.

Sana caressed his hair lovingly and he snuggled in her neck more making her smile. She saw that amma bi was also sleeping. So she softly kissed sidharth's forehead with all her love.

When they reached in their destination, sana called sid softly....

Sana: bebu jaldi uthiye! Dekhiye hum kaha aaye hai!!!

He only made a cute grumphy face and hid his face more in her neck making her chuckle.

Sana: bebu dekho na kitni pyaari jagah hai. Ek baar aakhen khol k toh dekhiye aap ko bohot accha lage gaa.

Sid: sone doh na naaz!! Sidharth is sleepy.

Sana: ek baar aakhen khol k iss pyaari jagah ko dekh lijiye na! Pleaseee? Mere liye!!?

Sid opened his eyes slowly and his eyes glittered with admiration when he saw the beautiful cottage infornt of him .

Sid: wow naaz ye kitni pyaari jagah hai.

Sana: Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha.

Sid's dad came and hugged him .

Sid's dad: kaisa hai mera champ?

Sid: baba mai toh bilkul theek hoon . Naaz kehti hai ki mai superman hoon aur superman strong aur Khush rehte hai. Mai bhi waisa hi hoon aab . Bas mai dusre superman se thoda jada cute hoon.

Everyone lauged at his adorable talks.

Sid's dad: ye tumhare dada ji ka ghar hai sidharth.

Sid: sacchi papa! ? Wow it's so beautiful. Hum yaha kaab taak rahenge?