25

I was a little free from studies. So thought to write because brain freeze hua para hai 😂 aur SidNaaz k ilawa kon sukoon de saakta hai, hai na?

Aise hi bich bich mein update aata rahega Till 5th. And thank you for your wishes and thanks for being so understanding and supportive. Ily all 💚

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The doctor came outside and looked at sid and ema.

Sid: naaz thik hai na doctor? Usko hosh kaab taak aayega?

Doctor: kuch der mein. But Mr. Shukla ....I need to discuss something with you about your wife. So come to my cabin please.

Sidharth noded.

Ema shouted...

Ema: Why you all are not understanding that my sister has no husband!! Arghh!!

Sidharth glared her and left.

.
.
.

In doctor's cabin...

Sid: What happened doctor?

Doctor: Mr. Shukla , your wife's condition is really confusing. I think she really takes stress about something. And somewhere I feel she had an accident. Do you have any idea about that?

Sid: no doctor.. actually she had left me. Today I found her after so long. 

The doctor looked at him confusingly.

Sid: I know it's confusing doctor but ... I just want my naaz to be completely fine.

The doctor noded and said...

Doctor: she needs rest and tell her not to take so much stress!!

Sid noded.

.
.
.

After sometime, the nurse had informed them that sana has gained her consciousness and sleeping. Both sid and ema noded.

Sid sat beside ema and said...

Sid: We need to talk.

Ema: I am not talking to you!!

Sid rolled his eyes...

Sid: look it's important. It's about your sister.

Ema: Just because you called her as my sister and not as your wife, that's why , I am listening to you.

Sid shaked his head in ema's childishness.

Sid: did she ever had an accident?

Ema looked at him confusingly.

Ema: Why are you asking this?

Sid: Just tell me. Also I want to know about your family.

Ema: What rubbish? Why should I even tell you about my family? You are a stranger in our life, that's it!!

Sid: I am maybe a stranger for you, but not for your sister.

Ema: tumhara bakwaas fir se shuru ho gya?

Sid took a deep breath.

Sid: trust me...please. I need to know everything about her.

Ema looked at his eyes and the vulnerability of his eyes made her heart melt. Still she couldn't trust someone so soon . Her naazo is innocent. She just can't tell everything about her to a stranger whom they met today!!