24

Hello everyone 💛 hope you all are fine! I am still not fully fit and fine but a lot better . Thanks for your good wishes.

Happy reading 🍀

_______________________________________________________

Sidharth and naazo shared an intense eye lock. Her whole body was shaking!! Her mind was blank!! She looked at him in a daze!! She felt that she knows this face, this features, those eyes, that smile . She knows this man!!

But how is this possible? She is really an introvert and she doesn't have any friends here!! She only talks with her mom dad and her sister ema! Only they know the real her!!

She never went outside for any party as far as she remembers.  Her mom said that she was home schooled . That means she never went to school too!!

Then how can she feel that she knows someone who is a stranger? Isn't it strange?

Sid looked at her with disbelief. Is it another dream? Will she just vanish like everytime? He doesn't really know why she leaves him everytime? Doesn't she know what she means to him?

He looked at her with all his love and a tear rolled down from his eyes and fell on her face making her blink her eyes with a shiver!

He slowly whispered..

Sid: naaz....you ...you are really here? Kaha thi tum? Kaha chali jaati ho baar baar?

Naazo was looking at him, she felt that it was normal for him to ask her all this questions but she had no answer.

How will you even know the answers? You don't even know the man! - her mind said

Are you sure that you don't know him? - her heart spoke.

He made her stand up properly and hugged her as tightly as he could. He felt that he got his breaths back and she felt that her heart got the peace.

They felt like they are alive again. Their heart got the reason to live in each other's arms!!

She couldn't hug him back. Because her mind was continuously saying that she shouldn't hug a stranger. She should push him.

But she couldn't. There was some magic in his touch that she wanted to stay in his arms forever ♾️

.
.
.

Breaking the hug , he cupped her face and touched his forehead with her.

Sid: iss baar mai tumhe kahi nahi jaane dunga naaz!! Kahi nahi jaane dunga!! Bohot hua !! Aab mai nahi reh saakta tumhare bina!!

Naazo looked at him for some seconds! His deep eyes , the emotions in his eyes did something in her heart.

He kept saying the same line continuously...

Sid: You won't leave me right? You won't hai na? You won't break your promise this time, hai na? Bolo na!!;

Her lips shivered while her heart screamed to reply that she won't leave him . But she couldn't speak. Some tears rolled down from her eyes and she just fainted.

He panicked. His heart started beating in an uneven way as she was in his arms, but in senseless state.

He kept calling her...

Sid: naaz naaz... Kya hua tumhe? Naaz!! Utho na!!

Suddenly he heard another lady shouting while coming towards them .