29

Sidharth was calling naaz! But she wasn't picking up. Then he called amma bi who told him that she is about to Reach in the cottage making sidharth calm!!

He texted her ..

Sid: call me as soon as you see this text! I am missing you!!

Then he started driving again to reach in the hospital.

After sometime he reached there and looked at the hospital. As soon as he saw the hospital, that incident came to his mind which changed his life, snatched his naaz from him!!

Flashback of that incident:

SidNaaz were happily living with their family! After sudha's death there was no one who could harm them!!

Sidharth was now more addicted to his Naaz! He always wanted her near him . He wanted his morning forehead kissi every morning no matter what! He used to eat when she used to make him eat!

He used to sleep in her lap or in her arms. She had become his everything! He wasn't mature enough to understand that he has fallen in love with his naaz but sana knew that she is madly in love with her Sidharth.

Everything was going good but Sidharth many times noticed that sana used to be lost in her thoughts. He many times asked her the reason behind her worry but she always replied that she is fine!

But honestly she was scared! If his memory will come back and he won't recognize her , then what will happen? How will she live?

She had a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen!

Sidharth held her hand and she came back in real world.

Sid: naaz tum din bhar kya sochti rehti ho? Tum Sidharth ko attention hi nahi deti aaj kal. Sidharth hurt hai.

Sana smiled and kissed his forehead.

Sana: aisa ho saakta hai kya ki mai apne Pyaare bebu ko attention na du?

Sid: fir tum kya sochti rehti ho? Mere baare mein sochti ho kya?

His eyes glittered.

Sana smiled and noded.

Sana: hmm mai toh hamesha hi aap k baare mein sochti hoon!

Sid: umm agar tum mere baare mein sochti ho toh tum itna sad kyun rehti ho?

Sana: aisi koi baat nahi hai. Mai sad nahi hoon bebu.

Sid: offho naaz tum sad ho bas tumhe paata nahi hai.

Sana smiled a little after seeing his confidence and his understanding level. He always understands her!!

Sana tried to divert his mind and said ..

Sana: mai aap k liye mango juice baana k laati hoon. Aap ko Pasand hai na?.

Sidharth grinned and noded making sana smile.

.
.
.

After sana left , sid went to amma bi's room and requested her to do something because his naaz is sad. Amma bi very well knew that naaz is not a girl who shows her sadness!