28

Sidharth reached in his favourite place with his newly weded wife!! She was smiling looking at her hand which was tightly held by her husband! She didn't know why she always felt protected and safe around him since they met!

His touch doesn't give her any kind of discomfort! His arms feels like home when he hugs her!! She knew the marriage was mysterious but still she knew that her husband has successfully made a place in her heart!

She couldn't deny that she started liking him.  Because he is so caring and protective! In the whole car journey, he held her one hand protectively . She coughed a little and he gave her water as soon as possible, he kept rubbing her back to calm her !! She was okay and she looked at him. The worry in his eyes made her heart skip a beat!  She felt lucky to have him as her husband!

She was lost in her thoughts. Sidharth held her hand and said...

Sid: chalo hum aa gye hai mere favourite place pe!!

She noded and got down from the car!! Then she looked at the place and her heart beat became fast!!

Her body was shaking after seeing a small yet beautiful cottage !! She felt that she has come here before!!

Sidharth looked at her and after seeing her panicking , he took her in his arms!!

She clutched his shirt and said...

Naazo: Sidharthhh ye ...ye jagah....aisa kyun lag raha hai ki yaha pe mai pehle aa chuki hoon? Kya mai saach mein pagal hoon? Kya saach mein mai cheeze imagine karti hoon? Boliye na!!

She cried making him worried!! He rubbed her back and kissed her head time and again!!

Sid: relax naaz!! Aise cottage bohot jagah pe hota hai.  Aur kisne kaha tum pagal ho? Tum bilkul thik ho samji Tum?

Naazo noded!!

.
.
.

When they entered inside the house ,  she started getting some flashes. She could hear a couple laughing. She closed her eyes tightly!! She was exhausted with everything!!!

Sidharth knew that this place is affecting her! But it was necessary for her to come here!! He wanted her to remember him , them, their memories!! This pain is temporary but if she doesn't remember anything then it will give her a lifetime restlessness and he didn't want that!!

So he rubbed her back and took her in the bedroom!!

He sat beside her and held her hand ..

Sid: naaz humari Shaadi bohot jaldbazi mein hui hai. Iss liye mai Chahta hoon ki hum ek dusre ko acchi tarike se jaane aur iss shaadi ko nibhaye!!

Naazo thought that she needs to give efforts in this marriage, rather than thinking about what is happening with her or why she is feeling so weired?

She noded with a smile making him smile too. He kissed her forehead with love!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

2 weeks passed and 2 weeks changed many things between them! Naazo had fallen in love with her dear husband, though she didn't express her feelings infornt of him but she accepted that she loves him.

And why won't she love him? In this two weeks, this man has treated her like a queen! He has taken care of her, he was always there when she cried or panicked! He always tried to make her smile!

He always slept hugging her close to his heart and she always felt peaceful after hearing those soothing heartbeats!!

The love bloomed so beautifully. She was unknown with the fact that he already loves her!! That's why she was scared to tell him about her feelings!! What if he doesn't love her? She was overthinking!!

She was sitting in the bed and biting her nails!! Sidharth entered there and called her softly...

Sid: naaz .....

Naazo looked at him and smiled...

Sid: naaz mujhe ek important meeting attend karni hai. Mujhe 2 din k liye jaana hoga!! Tum reh logi na yaha? Waise bhi maine already amma bi ko phone kar diya hai. Wo tumhare saath reh lengi.

Naazo became sad! After marriage, he never stayed away from her. That's why the thought of his staying away was giving her pain!!

He knew her feelings very well! How could he not understand her eyes! Those eyes were honest and innocent and he always can feel her feelings after looking at her eyes!! So he knew that she loves him but he wanted her to tell him .

He hugged her and caressed her head!!

Sid: mai jaldi aa jaunga baby!!

She kissed his heart and snuggled in his arms!!

.
.
.
.

When he was leaving , she started crying! She didn't want him to go!! He looked at her face and those tears were piercing his heart!

He cupped her face and placed his lips on hers for a soft kiss which was filled with love!! For naazo it was their first kiss! But for Sidharth it was one of their sweet kisses!!  he remembers their last  kiss very well! How  peaceful he felt that day when they kissed each other for the last time but in the same day, that incident happened which changed their lives!

Kissing her with all his love, he broke the kiss and looked at her face which turned pink! She was still his cutie!! His pinky naaz, he thought!

They hugged each other for sometime and then he left .

.
.
.
.

In car,

Sidharth was talking with amma bi and his dad! He had already told his dad about naaz and her complications!! Amma bi was already aware of it.

Amma bi: Sidharth beta mai kaise? Mujhe nahi lagta naaz mere saath safe hogi. Tujhe paata hai na pichli baar meri waja se hi humne usko kho diya tha!!

Sid:

amma bi that was just an accident!! Aap itna maat socho! Bas uske pas raho. Uska khyal rakho!! Aap ko aur dad ko toh paata hai na ki mai kaha jaa raha hoon? Mere liye uss hospital pe jaana bohot important hai jaha se ema aur uski family naaz ko le k gye the!

Waha jaaye bina kuch bhi nahi paata chalega! Iss liye ye kaam bohot jaroori hai . Mai naaz ko humare ghar bhi drop kar saakta tha but mujhe laga wo cottage mein rahegi toh kya paata usko kuch yaad aa jaye hai na?  Just take care!! Aur Kuch bhi problem ho toh mujhe call kar dena.

Amma bi; thik hai beta. Mai abhi nikalti hoon aur waha jaa k tujhe call kar dungi. Tension maat lena mai uska khyal rakhungi iss baar!! Pakka!!

Sid: ji ammi bi .

.
.
.

Naazo was roaming in the house!! In this two weeks she didn't see the whole house as she was always with her husband and she loved to be with him only, so nothing else mattered!

But today she has nothing to do . So she thought to explore this house!!

She was looking at everywhere with admiration and then she cane infornt of a room. Her heartbeat became fast and she started breathing heavily!!

She opened the door and entered inside. The room was dark!

Somehow she found the switchboard and turned on the light to get the biggest shock of her life!

.

.

.
.

Keep loving ❤️