17

Heyaaa everyone ❤️

Hope you all are fine 💛

___________________________________________

Sana  was sitting in their bedroom . She was lost in her thoughts. After losing her mamma, she realised that how alone she is !!

How lonely it feels to live this life without a loved one.  This marriage was a forceful one. She wanted to take divorce. Then she got to know about her husband's sickness...She got attached with his innocence and everything changed.

Her whole life changed. Infact he has become her life, a part of her heart. When sidharth becomes sad , shehnaaz cries, when sidharth smiles, shehnaaz feels happy . They have become inseperable. And she can't imagine her life without him now.

She will protect him at any cost. Nothing will happen to him. She will never let sudha harm sidharth. She needs to save sid's father also. Her head was paining with this stress.

She understood that sudha was greedy . She was never a good person . She always wanted property and property was on sid's name. So she used to behave nicely with sid infornt of his father to impress him and get all the wealth.

But maybe that didn't happen and that's why sudha is now making evil plan to get the wealth. How cheap! Sana thought.

.

Sidharth noticed that sana was lost in some thoughts.  He sat beside her and tapped her shoulder.

Sid: naaz....

Sana was still lost.

Sid: naaaaz!!! Kaha kho gyi ho tum?

Sana: ah! Um ...

Sid: okay lemme guess. Tum mere baare mein soch rahi ho kya? Par mai toh yaha hi hoon , tumhare pas. Toh fir mere baare mein soch ne ki kya jaroorat hai..

Sana smiled...

Sana: aap ho hi itne pyaare ki aap k baare mein sochna na bhi chahu toh bhi sochna parta hai.

Sid: awww naaaz!! Thank you for the tareef. Sidharth loves tareef and naaz loves Sidharth hai na?

He blabbered while she gasped!

Love? Does she love him? This word never came in her mind. But his statement made her think that the bond they share, is it love? She still doesn't know!! All she knows is , she needs him to live!!!

.
.

Sana went to amma bi's room and told her everything. Amma bi was scared .

Suddenly they heard a loud voice ..

Naaaaaz!!!

Sana felt  that her heart stopped .... She ran and amma bi also ran behind her.

She went to their bedroom where sid was sleeping sometime ago but now he is not in the room!!

Sana's heartbeats were uneven!! She started searching him in the whole house.

Sana: Sidharthhh Sidharthhh kaha ho aap?

She searched him in the whole house but couldn't find him. How is this possible? He had called her sometime ago. She herself heard it but now she can't find him anywhere.

Where can he go? Her bebu is so innocent. Her heart was crying.

She went outside and saw that there was a servant laying on the floor, unconscious!!

Sana was shocked....amma bi came with a glass of water and sana tried to make the servant conscious!!

The servant opened his eyes.