last

Sidharth was about to reach in the cottage. He was worried for his naaz and the worry was visible in his eyes!!

Ema tried to calm him saying that sana will be fine. He doesn't need to worry!!

He noded a little!!

When he entered in the house, he didn't see anyone!! He quickly called amma bi and amma bi told him that they are in the room where sidnaaz had stayed when they had come here for the first time!!

Sid's breaths hitched because in that room, there had a lot of pictures of them, a lot of memories which must have pressurized her brain!!

Why didn't he lock that room well! He quickly ran towards that room along with ema . When they both entered in the room they saw that an unconscious sana's head was in amma bi's lap.

Sid : amma bi naaz ko kya hua?

Amma: behosh ho gyi beta! Jab mai aayi yaha wo Mujhe kahi nahi dikhi. Maine usko bohot dhunda. Fir maine dekha ki iss room ka door khula hua hai. Mai andar aayi toh dekha naaz aise behosh pari thi.

Sid quickly took her in his arms and they all settled in the car! Sid was protectively holding sana and told the driver to go to the hospital. The driver noded and started the car! Sid was breathing heavily. All he was praying, was to keep his naaz safe!!

Flashback:

When sana entered in the room, her whole body shivered. It was a beautiful bedroom. In the middle of the bed there was a big teddy! She got flashes of a couple playing with the teddy!!

While breathing heavily, she looked here and there! Then she noticed a big photo frame! And the picture made her shocked! As it was a picture of her and her husband. But how is this possible? When she wore such a saree? When did she click such a picture?

Her head started spinning and she closed her eyes tightly. As soon as she closed her eyes, she was seeing many blurry images. She was breathing with a lot of difficulty now!!

Gradually the blurry looking images became clear and she could see the couple clearly now! It was none other than her and her husband!!

Shaking her head, she opened her eyes while shouting...

Sidharthhhhh!!

And the next moment, she became unconscious.

Flashback end!

.
.
.
.

They reached in the hospital. Sid took sana in his arms in bridal style!! He started shouting...

Sid: Where is the doctor?

Amma bi and ema tried to calm him but he was not in his senses now! Nothing was more important to him than his naaz at this moment.

The doctor came and Sid told him to check sana! The doctor told him to calm down and took sana in operation theater!!

As the doctor already knew sana's case so he guessed that she has pressurized her brain!!

In the meantime, ema also called her parents and told them to come to the hospital.

Sana's operation started and Sidharth was rubbing his forehead because of worry!!

Ema's parents reached there . In the meantime sid's dad also reached in the hospital.

Ema told her parents about naazo's death and the girl whom they assumed to be naazo is actually shehnaaz. Ema's parents cried for their daughter but prayed for shehnaaz's betterment because they consider shehnaaz  as their daughter  even after knowing that she is not their real daughter because They love her!!