15

Sana was working in the kitchen. While sid was watching tv.

He was watching a movie.  There the marriage of hero heroine was happening. It made him excited as he remembered that he did the same rituals with his naaz!!

He clapped when the Pandit of the movie said...

Shaadi sampaan hua.

He remembered that their Pandit also told them the same thing. 

Okay so this hero heroine share the same bond as he and naaz shares?  His innocent mind got excited with the thought. 

The hero heroine were in their room for their first night. Sid was excited to see will the girl hug the boy, same way his naaz hugs him and will this boy get forhead kiss from the girl? 

Sid:

Wowww!!  Sidharth is so excited.... Ye dono bhi bilkul ushi tarike se friend baane jaise mai aur naaz friend baane the.

It means aab ye dono bhi ek dusre se attached Ho Jayenge , Jaise Mai Aur Naaz Ek dusre se attached hai...

Kya ye boy bhi bolega girl ko  ki I attachment you ? Jaise mai naaz ko Bolta Hoon???

.
.

He looked at the TV attentively to see what is happening..

The boy  held  the girl's hand and sid Smiled as he remembered his and sana's  Hand game.

Then the boy kissed the girl's neck and sid looked at it shockingly. He never did it with naaz!!

Then the boy and girl came closer and started kissing. Sid looked at the scene with wide open eyes!.

He turned the tv off and sat there with shocked expression.

.
.

Here sana was calling him continuously.  But he was too shocked to even listen anything. 

Sana confusingly Entered in the room and saw him who was sitting, being lost somewhere.

Sana: bebu...kya hua? Mai aap ko kaab se bula rahi hoon. Aap ko sunai nahi de raha?

Sid didn’t reply, nor reacted.

Sana held his shoulder and tapped there..

Sana: bebu kaha khoye hue hai aap? Boliye na kya hua hai? Kya soch rahe hai?

He looked at her and those scenes flashed infornt of his eyes. 

He shiveringly held her hand and whispered...

Sid: naaz...wo...maine...maine dekha...maine Dekha wo boy.. Girl... Umm...

Sana: aap Kya bol rahe hai bebu? Mujhe kuch bhi samaj nahi aa raha!! Kon boy, kon girl? Kya Dekha apne?

Sid: wo naaz..

He was about to tell her but amma bi called her.

She looked at him and said...

Sana : bebu amma bi bula rahe hai. Mai aati hoon thodi der mein.  Aap ye juice finish kar lijiye.  Mai aa k aap k baat sunungi.  Thik hai?

Sid: naaz jaldi aana!!

Sana caressed his cheeks and said...

Sana : Jaldi aaungi.

.
.
.
.

Sana entered inside amma bi's room.

Sana: amma bi apne bulaya mujhe??

Amma bi was shivering.