chapter 1__ meet Yibo

The sun rises like a red ball, the weather is pleasant and the breeze dance with tree and flowers... every day is a new start...
Today is the second semester of university...

            There is a boy who is sleeping peacefully on the bed, the breeze touches his face, and the boy slowly opens his eyes.. he sits up and cutely rubs his eyes......

        Then he goes to the bathroom to brush and take a bath ... after the bath, he changes his cloth and goes to the living room where he saw his adopted father and his mother fighting with each other become of him.......... he knows but he can't do anything........   

~Flashback~

Lan xichen and wang zhu are best friend Lan xichen is belong to a rich family and wang zhu belong to a poor family ..... Lan Xichen's family pressure him to break his friendship with wang zhu but xichen and Zhu fight for their friendship...... time change and both xichen and Zhu married to the love of their life but Saha hate Zhu and his wife
(Which  you get to know later)   many years later both are blessed with children...

       One Zhu and his wife are going to their office before going to the office they go to wake their son wang yibo..and send their son to school... after, they go to the office  ... but in the middle of the street they get in the accident... and they both dead .... Wang yibo only 12-year-old, when Lan xichen get to know that his friend and his wife die in the car accident and yibo become orphanage ..... and he promises his dead friend that he take care of yibo...

And that day he bring yibo to his house and xichen wife Saha saw this she became angry and told his husband to take this child to an orphanage .....  Saha and xichen argue and in the last,  Saha loses and xichen wins the argument he takes yibo to his room, in the room yibo asks xichen to give him to an orphanage and don't fight with Mrs. Lan but xichen refuses and says he promised yibo to take care of him and then xichen said that he can't leave his house and yibo promised xichen that he do not run and leave the house ...

after that xichen take care of him but Saha and his child did not take a look but yibo tried to win Saha and his child's heart but he gets more hate from them but still, he tries...... they say harsh word to yibo... and after the time change and yibo grow up but they still say the harsh word and they make yibo to do housework when xichen is not there.... and yibo did not tell xichen and xichen is clueless about this...

~flashback~

Yibo eats his breakfast silently with his adopted family... after breakfast yibo hug xichen before going to university...
This is his second semester.... and Jack also studies with him in the same university and same class ....  xichen drops yibo and Jack at university... and they both bid bye to their father...
  And today is yibo second-semester first day... he gets nervous ... he takes a deep breath and starts taking steps toward the university.....

Hi, reader how do you like the first chapter... in the next chapter yibo and Zhan meet.... I am so excited.... how they meet...