chapter 20__ my crush become my boyfriend / second kiss

Unknown place...

Person1:hmm.... I wait too long....now time is almost arrive

Person2:yes... I agree...... now we can get what we want.... we waited enough....8 years....

Person3: if zhu give that thing..... so we won't have to wait for so long....

Person1: hmm... now you have to go back....and take care of that thing....

Person3: once our work is complete.....we send that child...ah what is his name?

Person2:yibo

Person3:yeah....yibo...after our work complete....we will send yibo toward his parents......they three reunite again.......hahaha

Yibo pov.

Some days passed like that....... I always tried to flirt or spent time with zhan....and as always zhan smile at me and ruffle my hair .........

Today we go to university and attend and go the house.....

Now we are reach home after university
I saw a figure is Sitting in front of daddy Feng....and that figure back is facing me... suddenly that figure turn... and I was shocked or you can say surprise...
Xichen daday...... he have two week trip...... but only one week passed... what
Xichen daddy... doing here...
I am come out of trance when I feel that somebody hug...

"Yibo....my child....how are you?" Xichen daddy said....

"Hmm..... I am fine...... but what are you doing here.... I mean ..... you have a trip of two week...and how do you know that I am here?."I ask...... I am so much in confusion....... how daddy know that I am here .....

" Ah.... my son..... actually my work completed in one week so I come....I can't find you at home....then Saha told me that you live with your friend....after I leave...... atleast you tell me that you are living with your friend....... then jack tell me that you are roaming with zhan..
So I find about zhan... and his address too.... now I am here" daddy said

Then I notice that Mrs Lan and jack is also here.......

"OH....yibo...I miss you so much " Mrs lan said and hug me

I don't know why she do....then she broke the hug........ I notice that zhan want to say something.... but I stop him saying anything in front of daddy...through signal...... zhan understand and stop.....

It not like I saving Mrs Lan.... actually
I don't want daddy know this...... if
Daddy know this... he will tense for me...
And in his trip too......... then daddy said which stop my thought of train...I look at him...

" yibo...... lets go back to home..... pack yours bag... ok....... and thank everyone for taking care of my gem....."

I saw that everyone nodded their head..
I saw sadness in their eyes....and I feel sadness in myself too.....

I nodded my head.....and leave from the spot...and walk toward my room....

End of yibo pov.

Author pov.

After yibo leave.... Lan family sit on sofa ..where xiao couple sitting.... the
Whole xiao family have sadness in their eyes.....but what would they do.....they themselves said after xichen come... he
Can leave..... but they don't want it now
In some days....yibo become a part of everyone life.....yibo cute act.... they love this.............. they wish inwardly wishing that xichen don't take yibo from them
But what they can do... when fate is opposite to them......

Then zhan said...

"Mom, dad..... I am going to yibo room.. if he need any help so I can help him.."

Xiao couple nodded their head.... and zhan leave the spot like a wind........zhan reach the yibo open.... he open the door
Yibo who packing his cloth and tear flowing from his eyes..... when hear the sound of door..... turn his head to see who is there...... and he saw zhan....
They look at each other.... like world ending today.....they have love in each other eyes ......