chapter 11__talking / teasing

After zhan paid for food and both walk toward the car...... both sit inside the car
Zhan start the car and he look that yibo is looking something on his mobile.....

Zhan wants to talk so he start the conservation...
"So , yibo do you like it? Did you enjoy?"
Yibo who is looking at his phone now raise his head and look at zhan and said with very lovely smile
"Yes,I do..and I enjoy it very much... thank you for today "
"It's my pleasure that you enjoy" zhan said with a little grin
Now both become silent for some minutes and again zhan said with serious look
"Well yibo... I want to ask you something"
"Of course, you can" yibo said and he become confuse that what zhan want to ask with serious look on his face
"Yibo, when you was at roof , I hear you that you didn't eat breakfast and I want to ask that who is Mrs Lan that made you starve and don't you dare to lie..."

Yibo face palm he doesn't want anyone know his condition....yibo somehow want to leave this matter because after hearing him ... zhan fell sympathy and he doesn't want it...

" zhan , can we leave this matter?" Siad yibo in low voice...
"Why? I want to know... Don't you consider me your friend" said zhan with sad tone..... yibo find zhan become sad ... and he hate it but if he tell him zhan have sympathy for him which he doesn't want...but after thinking hard he will share it and he know he get sympathy he will take it but sadness in zhan eyes he can't see... zhan is yibo first friend or best friend and his crush too...
Yibo take deep breath and said...

"Mrs lan is my adopted mother"

Zhan cut yibo word and ask " oo.. if she is your mother.. so why you call her Mrs Lan?"

Yibo look at zhan and said
" Mrs Lan doesn't like me.... I don't know why ?..... when father is at home she act that I not exist... but when father is out .. she treat me harshly....... today morning she ask me to make coffee with less sugar but by mistake. I put extra sugar she become angry.. she said that today I made a mistake so whole day I do not have to eat....

Saying so yibo eyes fill with tears .... zhan look at yibo and smile very gently and hug yibo ....

Yibo look at zhan eyes and saw that this eyes not hold sympathy but something else ... which he can't describe......

Zhan said to broke silent between them.

"Aah... yibo can I ask you something else too"

Yibo with confusion said "yes, you can"

" yibo , do you have ever have kiss someone passionately " said zhan with smirk

Yibo become red like a tomato... zhan is enjoying the live turning tomato..... yibo took his hand put on his face to hide his shyness...... seeing yibo like this... zhan can't control anymore and laugh like no tomorrow....

Yibo hear zhan laughing.. he couldn't control and yibo secretly open his fingers to look and saw. Zhan laughing like no tomorrow ... this seen his bliss for yibo... his crush laughing... it very beautiful... his bunny teeth

( zhan bunny teeth

( zhan bunny teeth....)

Zhan saw that yibo is looking at him he control his laugh and smile and said
"Yibo, you did not answer my question?"

Yibo again turning tomato and said
" ahh... zhan.. you are too much...?"
And he made pout....

"Ok.. ok... sorry.... " zhan said with smile

Whole way is amazing for both of them... they reach their spot which is yibo house........

Yibo ask goodbye to zhan and walk toward the house or hell....
Yibo is gulp that what Mrs Lan do ... he reach home late too... and if she find that he broke that punishment too she will not leave him ... but again he think that Mrs Lan doesn't know he broke the punishment...... he reach the door and saw that door is open ....
He enter and hear

" so , you are back slut.... what are you doing outside the house bitch"..............
............

Hi readers , I am back .. my exam is over... so, do you like the chapter... I am excited what gonna to happen...
What Mrs Lan do with our yibo??
Wait for next chapter... I will to upload it soon ... bye...