chapter 2__ First kiss

Yibo is taking a step toward the university..... yibo goes to the broad where he can see his class and their timing after checking everything.. then he hears the announcement that all the students have to come hall in 2 minutes...

When Yibo hear this announcement and walk fast to reach there because he is far from the hall .... yibo run fast that causes his leg to slip and he was about to touch the ground.... someone held his waist to save him from falling on the ground .... yibo closed his eyes tightly... but when he didn't feel the hard ground below him.

he slowly opens up his eye and saw the most beautiful creature in the world... there is standing very handsome... yibo drooling over him... he thought in mind ahh.... what a man... handsome... almond eyes, perfect skin and a mole under his lip.... yibo was still in trance that he ignores the  stranger who is asking him that he is okay... yibo look at he mole under his lip and unconsciously move his face forward... then

Thud!!

Yibo fall to the ground... the stranger looked shocked because Yibo kiss his mole and then unconsciously kissed his lip too...and the stranger push Yibo and Yibo fall to the ground...

when the stranger come into his conscious state from his shock, a stranger asked...
'Y-you kissed me ???'

And then Yibo realized his action and Yibo become embarrassed because of his action... He quickly stands up and says,

'Sorry... I didn't mean it... I don't know how this happens'

And after that yibo run from there like the wind...

and he hears the stranger yell behind
'what!!...only sorry...you stole my precious kiss and you only said sorry... I will make you pay for what you had done... you idiot'

After a few minutes, he reach the spot and the speech had not Started yet.... the principal come and give the speech, then the principal told...

' Students of this university are very hard working & intelligent and today another student comes from America to continue his study.... he is a very intelligent student and he top in his previous university.... so let's welcome xiao zhan with clap'

When Yibo saw the stranger whom he kissed on the stage is shocked, then he saw that Zhan is on the stage and said...
'HI everyone, I am xiao zhan, I hope I will make some friends here too...'  he ended his words with a wink.
And some time speech is over and all students go to their respective class ... yibo wish that that stranger do not to his class how can he face him...

The principal comes with xiao zhan and says to the class that Zhan will study in the class and treat him well and make him comfortable.....
Zhan looked at all the students then he saw a certain person , who stole his first kiss...and then yibo look up and saw Zhan looking at him with an angry and surprised look... yibo also look into Zhan's eyes and both eyes locked into each other.... and then principal said to make them out of their trance...

Principal said' Now Zhan go and sit with Yibo' and Yibo looked shocked...and the same goes with Zhan...
And then Zhan goes and sits beside Yibo.... yibo is already embarrassed about what he do in the morning and now he is facing the man whom he kissed.... yibo then turn and said with a smile 'Hi, I am Yibo, wang yibo.
And if you need anything so please ask me '
And Zhan look at him and then said in a cold voice ' Hi, I am Zhan, you are not allowed to call me Zhan' Then confusedly yibo asked' So what I call you... Mr Zhan but it sounds too formal...'
Yibo put his finger under his chin and start thinking...
Zhan look at him for a while and then say with a cold voice ' Call me Mr. Xiao...'

Yibo look at him and wanted to say but zhan give him a annoyed look so he close his mouth and nodded slowly...
After this teacher come and start his lecture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~