chapter 23__ truth reveal

Author pov.

Young man signal zhan to follow him....
They are walking and reach inside a room....then Young man said

"There....come...."

Zhan nodded.....Young man sit on chair in front of screen...and play the noon recording.....

Zhan is watching everything carefully...suddenly he saw yibo is walking with pout face....he smile...
Then he saw that a van come and tried to force yibo sit.....yibo is trying to fighting....but they seem stronger.....

They make yibo sit on van forcefully...and leave the spot.....

Seeing this zhan is filled with rage....
He wanted to break those guys face who dare to touch his yibo....... but he control his angry and still force on screen......

"Stop " zhan said...when he saw the number of van....

Young man stop the screen....and zhan look the number carefully....and write car number in his phone....

"Thanks bro....you don't know how much you help " zhan said

"No problem....I am glad...that I can help you in any ways....." young man said...

"Ah...I don't know your name Mr.. "
Zhan ask..

"It not problem...you didn't ask and I didn't tell....by the way my name is bowen...."

"Nice to meet you.... bowen...you are good man"
Zhan said with smile.....

"It my duty to help the citizens of my country...and I am also a cop...."
Bowen said...

Zhan is surprise ..but he said..
"OH really.....anyways thanks ... hmm..
Can you help me to track the van.."

"Yes...even I thinking too..." bowen said

"OH thanks...but please if you get any information about the van and my yibo... please inform me...." zhan said..

"Yes...I will.....after give me your number and when I get the information I will call you Mr.. " bowen said..

"Xiao zhan" zhan said..

"Xiao zhan " bowen said with smile...

Zhan nodded and leave the house and go toward his house.....

In xiao house

Everyone is hell worried.... about yibo..
Then Suddenly hear footsteps....all look toward entrance and saw zhan...

"Zhan...is yibo already...does your matter solve...hmm..zhan...say something.....I am not feeling good "
Mrs xiao said while shaking zhan....

"Zixu..leave him....zhan what happen?"
Mr xiao ask...

"Dad...mom.. yibo is not at home "

"So, where is he go?"cheng ask while cut the zhan words...

Zhan sigh and said...
"Actually...yibo us not at home or any where...he got kidnapped ..and I find when I saw this pendant and check the camera recording "

After hearing whole is in pin drop silent....Mr xiao said angrily...

"I am sure...that behind the yibo kidnapping there is that fucking lady"

"Dad! Don't curse her.... she has nothing to do... I know that she hate yibo but she have a reason...." zhan said

"What reason...huh....that zhu arrested her family.....or that she become bankrupt....he tries to apologize her but she didn't forgive" before Mr xiao complete his sentence....zhan suddenly interrupt.....