chapter 15__ A little bit jealousy

Yibo pov.

After one hour of lecture... finally we can leave... don't think that I hate study..... actually whenever zhan sit beside I couldn't concentrate on lecture.........

Now me and zhan are pack our bag... suddenly ziyi, song Lan, yubin , Jackson, jinling and that girl come near us...

" Hi yibo and Zhan...... you are so slow... " ziyi said with annoyed tone....

" zhan, do you hear.. that university will take us on trip soon" said jinling

"When is trip ... and where.." yubin said with sparkling eyes....

Suddenly I saw that girl come closer to us ......look at me and said..

"You must be yibo ... right!" Said the girl..

I slowly nodded my head and said

"Yes , I am... sorry but I don't know you.."

I saw that girl laugh a little..she gonna
to open her mouth suddenly zhan said

"Ahh.. yibo.. meet Qing ... my one of the childhood friend "

"Tsk, tsk..... not friend.... I am his best friend..." Qing said with smirk...

Smirk... I am already... did I saw smirk... but for what......... I thought but when zhan said... I come out of trance...

"Ahh.. let go to lunch in canteen.... yibo let's go... no one is luck as you ... to get lunch box"

I chuckle at him because he still sulk like a kid.... then we all moves toward canteen... where I saw shejii and cheng is already there... they wave at... and we all come toward them and sit on table...

I don't feel good after meeting Qing.... I don't know why.......

We all sit.. and everyone bring their expect me because Mrs xiao give me lunch box...... we all are talking...... but sometime I feel something... I don't know what....whenever we laugh .. Qing hug or touch zhan and then look at me with smirk.....(yibo... why are you so innocent...what author gonna to do with you)

suddenly Jinling said

"Guys , let play truth or dare"

"I don't want to play.." said zhan

"Why... are you scared that I will give hard dare ... huh" jinling said teasing tone......

"I am not scared... I personally think this is child play..... so I am not scared of it"
Zhan protested himself.......

" if so.... then play with us" this time yubin said

"Fine , let start " zhan said.....

After that Jackson bought empty bottles and spin the bottle.......... ..the bottle stop at shejii.....

"Truth or dare " ziyi said...

" truth" shejii said

"Ok.. yesterday... I saw you with guy... who is he... is he your boyfriend or are you in secret relationship?" Ziyi said with grin.....

I saw the zhan and cheng is looking at shejii with suspicious look.... shejii look at them and laugh neverously and said

"Yeah... we are in relationships "

" what!" Zhan and cheng yelled which causes pain in everyone ear including me too......everyone cover their ears....

" shejii .. you are in relationship... when and how?" Zhan and cheng said ....

" a-zhan and a-cheng.... it few months ago..... we like each other and confess and now we are in relationships " shejii said

" who is guy? " cheng said....