chapter 5__ meet xiao family

Suddenly yibo hear someone....
"Who are you???"
Yibo turn to look the source of voice ... and he saw that there is woman who is in suit coming toward him with slipper..... yibo who slipper in woman hand starting running and the woman also run behind and said to him " who are you? What are you doing here? You are not staff here... then who the hell you..... Are you a thief..."
Yibo reply without stop " I am yibo, and I am not thief "
But the women is not listening yibo and she run after yibo...... yibo who saw that didn't stop running so he also run to save his life... then Suddenly yibo slip and yibo quickly stand up to run again but due to his bad lucky women catch him .... and turn his ears.... and then yibo loudly scream due to pain ....

Zhan who is working on laptops Suddenly jump become of yibo loud scream and run toward the yibo and saw that his mom his turning yibo ear and ask him... who are hell you are???
Zhan Suddenly come and said to his mother "mom , what are you doing and leave his ear." Zhan 's mother leave the yibo ear and yibo rub his ear to reduce the pain ....
Then zhan mother xiao zixu said" zhan , who this boy and what is he doing here??" Zhan reply to his mother
"Mom, he is wang yibo and he is my new friend and I bring him here"
Xiao ask " but why you bring yibo here? You not bring any new friend except your childhood friend??"
Then zhan explain his mother... why he bring yibo here....
After hearing the story zixu feel guilty to hurt yibo without his fault...
Zixu said "I am sorry yibo for hurting if I know before that you are zhan friend then I will not hurt you..." yibo who zixu feeling guilty... yibo Suddenly said with cute and happy voice "it's okay aunt , I also sorry to you because of me you felt guilty " zixu look yibo and think that today is her fault but this innocent boy feel sorry for her because she felt guilty.......
Zixu with lovely voice said "yibo , I am happy that I meet you today... do you like to eat snacks with me?"
Yibo said with his lovely smile " I am also happy to meet you too.. and yes, I like to eat with you..."
Zhan who yibo and his mother interaction with each other also smile and said "ahh.... mom , did you forget about your own son... I came here today and you didn't even ask about me??? "
Zhan then made a pout..... zixu reply zhan "oh really, I forget about you huh... you always ignore my call and not meet me any days in 6 years... and now yibo is also my son..."
Yibo who silently watch the talk between mother and son...
" have all mothers always take care if their child is worried. God why I don't have mother??.. yibo thought in his mind
Suddenly when yibo hear that zhan 's mother said the yibo is also his son...
Yibo have tear in his eyes....
Zixu and zhan who are argue saw that yibo have tear in his eyes...
Zhan ask with worried look "what happen yibo?? Why are crying.??
Zixu said " yes yibo, what happen son??"
Now yibo notice that his now falling from his eyes ... yibo quickly wipe his tear and said with smile "nothing... I just remember something "
Zixu said "yibo let go eat something... it almost lunch time let eat together... and zhan if you want to eat then come and eat.... " zhan with soft voice said
"Mom, of course, I will come and eat the lunch"
And trio walk toward dinning room...
They sit together ... the Suddenly zhan ask "mom, when I come no one is there ther said you and papa go to their company... And I know that both you and dad comes late but today you come early ...."
Xizu said " ahh.. zhan actually my work have finish first so I come to house before you" Xizu ask " zhan , where is yanli and cheng... they are not come with you?"
Suddenly they hear voice on door and they saw yanli , cheng and zhan father xiao Feng...
Feng saw his son and wife go toward them and hug them and yanli and cheng also hug his mother... Feng, yanli , cheng look at yibo with confusion...
Zhan understood and tell him about yibo...
Then yibo said " Hi, I wang yibo .. nice to meet you all"
Yanli and cheng also introduced themselves... and Feng look at yibo with surprise face when he said "wang "
Feng said to yibo"does you father name is wang zhu ?" And yibo nodded his head like a baby...
Then yibo ask " do you know my father ?" Feng said with lovely voice
"Yes, I know him , he is one of my friend or you say best friend in boarding school..."
Feng ask again "so how is zhu and his wife?" Yibo with sad smile said " they are no more in this world."
Everyone become freeze and shock because they all wang zhu and zhu always come his house and play with children and help Feng...
Feng ask " how this happen?"
"In a car accident " yibo said with sad face .... zhan who saw everyone ...cleared his throat and said
" dad, we can talk about this later. I am hungry let start the eating...."
Yibo who become sad about his parents died suddenly he became happy and said with very cute voice " yahh... please let eat the the lunch"
Everyone start laughing at yibo cute act include zhan also
And everyone said together
" yes, let eat the lunch"
Everyone walk toward dinning table ... they sit down and start eating the lunch and talk about other stuff...

Hi reader, do you like this chapter?
I hope you like the chapter.... so Wait for next chapter.....