chapter 17__ realization of my feelings

Author pov.

Arrival of Qing... yibo not feel good... she always smirk at him to show him.....that she is close to zhan .... when Qing sit beside zhan.... yibo want to push her... and make her cry in pain....

But yibo can't forget his manners..... yibo look down at table....... and maid are arranging the food........... everyone are  talking to each other especially zhan, cheng, yanli , yubin, ziyi, jinling, song Lan and Jackson.....

When foods are arranged everyone stop talking...... because when they look at food they all drooling over the food....

 because when they look at food they all drooling over the food

(Image of  food..)

" wow!  So many food" jinling said.......then yubin smack his head...

"Idiot... why are you behaving like.. you saw many food for first time...... in your house... many food also prepare  I have saw......" yubin said...

"Yeah...... but when you all come or any guests....." jinling said neverously.....

" ok boys.... now start eating otherwise food become cold.... and cold food doesn't have that taste when food is hot" xiao zixu said with gentle smile....

Everyone nodded and  start eating the food...... yibo mood already spoiled when Qing arrive....he become more sad when she tried to touch or close to zhan...his heart become more heavy... when zhan doesn't react  to touch........

Suddenly Jackson  said lowly... but enough to hear only  to yibo......

" hi  yibo.... I think you didn't remember me"

Yibo turn to him and said in low tone

" Hi... I remember you..... your name is Jackson.. you are zhan friend"

"Yibo... I am also your friend......." Jackson said

"But we didn't know each other clearly "
Yibo said...

"Yibo... you are zhan friend.. it's mean you are my friend too.." Jackson said...

Yibo smile gentle...and said..

"Thank you Jackson... for becoming my friend too......."

"If you have any problems in future... if you need my help so you can. tell me..hmm" Jackson  said with smile.....

"What are you two talking?"

Suddenly Mrs xiao said and break the conservation between the two and both turn their  head  and saw that everyone looking at them... they neverously laugh and said..

"Nothing...."

"Ok eat your food" Mr xiao said........

They all nodded and continue the eating... yibo saw that zhan look upset........ when Qing tried to touch ... zhan reject her touch..... seeing this yibo feel happy... and this time he smirk at Qing ......