chapter 19__ Doing shopping with my crush

Author pov.

Both zhan and yibo sit inside the car and zhan drive toward mall........
Yibo is looking outside like a curious kid
Zhan sometimes glances at him..... zhan only smile while looking at yibo....

After some minutes zhan stop the car at parking lots........

"Yibo.... we have reach..." zhan said

Yibo nodded and both come out from car ..... and when yibo look at mall in awe.......

 and when yibo look at mall in awe

(Image of mall)

Zhan chuckle at yibo reaction....... he shake yibo and then yibo come out if trance.......

Both walk toward the mall where they found their friends who are waiting for them........they wave at them and come toward them.......

"Finally.... we all are here.... now can we start shopping ...? " ziyi said excitedly.

"Yeah.........so I, yubin and song lan going to instruments shops" cheng said...

"What you three do with instruments?" Zhan said and raise his eyebrows...

"It's none of your business " cheng replied and stick out his tongue...

Zhan scoff at him ....

"Guys.... we are here for shopping ..don't fight " ziyi said......

Cheng and zhan nodded their head.....

"So me and xichen go to jewelry shop"
Ziyi said and look at xichen which nodded his head.....

"Ok so me and yuchen go to shoes.... because I want to buy new shoes..." yanli said...

Zhan and cheng said together..

"You yuchen... you peacock......don't you dare to do anything wrong with our shejii"

"Why would I do bad ..... I am her boyfriend " yuchen said then yanli said to stop their argument..

"Guys.... what are you doing.....we are here for shopping not for argument....and a-cheng...a-zhan don't worry about me....yuchen take care of me"

Both brother nodded their heads ...
Then yanli said again..

"OH.....yibo you are saying that you want to buy some clothes....... so you take zhan with you....... he have very good sense about fashion..."

Yibo saw that yanli secretly wink at him....and he understand yanli plan....
Before yibo say something.......Qing immediately said....

"But shejii...actually I want zhan to accompany me to buy phone because I am not good at this....... and he have many knowledge about phone"

"OH Qing you also have to buy the phone....I have too buy the phone.....and I also have knowledge about phones too" Jackson said.....