chapter 21__ kidnapped

Author pov.

After yibo leave with Lan family.......Xiao family come inside....then Mrs xiao..

"Ahh...zhan you really....."

Zhan nodded because he know what his mom is saying and later his whole family know about it too...

"What....zixu....why are nodded your head zhan" Mr xiao ask....

But Mrs xiao ignore his husband question.... no reply from mrs xiao..... Mr xiao pout.... and Mrs xiao also ignore it and she ask....

"So that's the reason you two late.....and you said lie .... that you are applying medicine......aye....what a son I have"

"Yes...mom...ah I " zhan said with stuttering voice ....

"What!! Zhan you lie to us" Mr xiao
(Unaware of his surrounding....hehe
Me too)

"A-zhan....you and yibo.....together...."
Yanli said....

Now cheng also understands....but Mr xiao who is Unaware of his surrounding
Making confuse faces.....he tries to understand his family talk....but he can't..

Mrs xiao , yanli and cheng looking at zhan.....they are waiting for zhan reply..
So they can dance like animal........ in happiness....

Zhan slowly nodded his head....the always xiao family jump in excitement except Mr xiao...

"Can anybody tell me.....what is happening here?" Mr xiao ask...

"Honey..... zhan and yibo are in relationships " Mrs xiao said excitedly...

"What....when....how did i not know..."
Mr xiao ask .... he is happy but shock and surprise too...

"Dad....don't ask what....when ....enjoy that our zhan will not die without having any relationships..." cheng said excitedly....

Hearing cheng zhan roll his eyes
Mr xiao said..

"Yeah....you are right.....I will call my friends and relatives.....to tell that zhan is not single anymore.....and grand party for zhan and yibo relation.."

"Yes ...hurry!" Mrs xiao, yanli and cheng said in unsion..

"Guys...guys...wait...don't be over excited
Me and yibo are in relationships ....but we didn't discuss to tell our relationship with anyone.......basically i don't have problem.....but if yibo does.......I don't want to disappoint him"

Everyone understand it....and nodded his head..... they don't want to make yibo uncomfortable......

"Guys....let eat the food " cheng said..

Everyone nodded their head...and sit on dinning table and eat their food .....
After that everyone go to their room to sleep........

Yibo come back home with Lan family...
They all go inside....... they eat their food silently and went to sleep...

Yibo is glad that Mrs Lan didn't say bad things to him........

He make sure that he didn't come infront of Mrs Lan when xichen is not here....

Yibo then remember what happen in afternoon.....their relation....their passionate kiss....zhan sweet words...

Yibo hid his face with help of pillow...
He feel so much shy....his first relationship......... thinking about zhan yibo draft in sleep.....

Next day in university....

Zhan is waiting for his baby bo.... then he saw his baby with lovely smile on his face...they hug each other....
Then yibo...