chapter 3__ my crush save me from my bullies

After that teacher come and start the lecture...

Yibo is always concentrated on the lecture but today was different...during the lecture yibo most of the time looks at Zhan... yibo accepts that he has a crush on Zhan because Yibo never experience love so he is not sure about love...

Zhan is concentrating on the teacher and his lecture. Many times zhan feel that someone staring at him and when he turned to look he saw that Yibo was looking away. Now Zhan is sure that Yibo is staring at him, but he ignored it and focuses on the lecture.
After 1 hour of class yibo is still staring at Zhan and Zhan saw this but does not say a word... After class ended, Zhan goes toward the canteen.

Zhan is going toward the canteen...  When someone hit his head from behind... Zhan turn around and saw two men laughing... Zhan rolls his eyes and also hit their heads... and two look at Zhan and then the trios laughing like an idiot who just meet each other...

Zhan asks ' yubin how are you?? And you idiot song Lan??? '

One of the man whose name is yubin said ' I am fine.... and why did you not tell us....that come university today??'
Other guy whose, name is  song Lan said' if you had tell us before we will attend the first class for you and we didn't bunk the class???

Zhan said' I want to surprise you all but I can't find you all and you all bunk the class without me???' Said zhan with pout....

Then again zhan ask 'where ziyi, jinling, and Qing, cheng , and sheji ???'
Song Lan said ' look there is coming ziyi , jinling ,Qing,cheng and shejii...
Zhan look at them with smiling face and hug them all especially his shejii...
Shejii said ' a -zhan when you come home ?? And you also come university also?? ' xiao zhan said' shejii first I go the house but mama and papa go the their company...and you and Cheng also go to university... so what I do alone.. so I also come to university... but I can't find you all and you all bunk the class without me??? ' Zhan made a pout...
Yanli look at him and smile... and then said 'ok' ..... then meng ziyi dramatically said ' ahh... my stomach is in pain because I have not eat the food' ....... then zhoucheng said 'so who is the girl who eating non stop popcorn and ice-cream ' meng ziyi said with a cute pout 'ahh cheng... you are so mean' ..... everyone starts laughing and goes toward the canteen and take their seat and cheng and yubin go to take the food and everyone are talking about other stuff...

In locker room

Yibo walking toward the locker room to his book in the locker... he is very happy that his crush talk to him in cold and annoyed tone... but he happy that his at least talk to him ..... yibo reach the locker room and open his locker and put the inside and then the locker .... when he turn the pexing and his friend
Pexing said 'look our baby is putting his book... ' pexing take a step toward yibo and yibo took a step backwards and then pexing take step forward and yibo take step backwards and then touch the locker and quickly pexing come forward and put his hand both side of yibo and then yibo realized that caged between pexing hand ... he tried his best to free himself but can't because pexing is more strong than him .......

" Baby boy...your lip looking so delicious.... I want to taste them...."Said pexing with evil smile and move toward yibo and yibo is still tried to free himself and when yibo saw that his tries is failed... he closed his eyes and now tear are falling from his eyes.... pexing who is few inch away get a hard punch on his face..... on the other hand yibo who didn't feel anything open his eyes and saw pexing is on ground and his crush, his zhan is standing there.... yibo with tear falling more now after seeing that he save from pexing disgusting mouth......
Zhan yelled in angry ' You bastard you are harassing a student and took advantage because he is weak ' pexing and his friend who saw zhan angry ... quickly run from there because zhan look like a angry tiger...... still zhan looking at door furiously... and then he come out of trance when he hear loading sobbing... zhan turn and saw yibo is crying ... zhan go near him and said don't cry and yibo who tightly hug hi kneel and hid his face and look up and said with crying voice ' thank ..... sob you..... uwuu.... No ... snif .... have take ..... uwwu stand .... for me..... uww... sob....' zhan look at crying baby and hug him tightly after zhan this action become calm and ask zhan ' xiao zhan, thank you but what are u doing here ? I saw you in canteen ???' .... zhan look away and he remember his talk with his friend.....

Flash back

Zhan and his friend are talking .... suddenly Jinling said " zhan.. when I was walking I saw you and yibo and he look at you with love.......' zhan who hear this choked his drink and look up and saw everyone is looking at him suspicious eyes.... then he cleared his throat and said ' jinling .... please
Stop this nonsense otherwise break your face.... and that annoying brat ..... huh... how can pair me and that annoying brat (yibo) ....... "

Ziyi suddenly and with teasing tone said " are you sure zhan?? That you don't feel anything toward yibo??..... zhan at her with angry and said " are you mad?? Why will I love yibo huh??'
"But zhan when I said you love yibo" said ziyi with evil smile....

And zhan become annoyed with his friend comment so his leave the canteen and his friend behind.... and zhan hear that his friends are calling him but he ignored it and leave the place........... zhan is walking then he saw a guy Pinned yibo on locker and then move forward to kiss yibo... when zhan saw this he became angry and he punch that guy......

Flash back end

Zhan saw yibo looking at him like curious baby who want to know about the world.... zhan become fascinate with yibo cuteness..... yibo who saw zhan looking at him .... he become shy )at the way of zhan looking at him.... yibo again ask "xiao zhan ... what are you doing here?? When I saw you in canteen??'

Yibo question zhan come ot of trance and said " I have nothing to do there .... so I think to take a look of university because I new here.... and here I saw this that's why I come here to help you..." yibo become happy because zhan do not talk coldly...

Yibo tires to stand up ... but he can't stand ... he feel that his leg become numb ... zhan who saw this , move forward and take yibo in his arm and carry him in bridal style... yibo become shock but again he happy and shy because his crush carry him ...... zhan take him out of the locker room ....

So hi reader how you like this chapter .. I take many hours to complete this... so wait for next chapter .... I am excited and you are??...