chapter 4 __ become friends

Zhan carry yibo and leave the locker room behind and walk toward nursing room ... zhan make yibo lying on the bed and walk to take water for yibo and come back and give yibo the water....
Suddenly yibo said after drinking the water...
' ah.... thank you and sorry...'
"Huh??"
' I want to say sorry and thank you to you' .... yibo look up and saw that zhan is in confusion... so clear his confusion yibo said again "thank you for saving me and sorry for steal your kiss..." after saying last sentence yibo become shy and low his head .....
Zhan who saw yibo become shy thought in mind " cute" and said with gentle voice ."it's OK... " then yibo said with stuttering voice " can..... w... we ...f..fr... friend?"
Zhan said with smile "yes, now we are friend and you can call me zhan"
Yibo who saw zhan smile memorize in zhan and zhan who saw yibo look at him ... he also look at yibo...
And then both eyes lock ..... after some looking sometime in yibo eyes..
Zhan clear his throat..... and yibo also come out of trance..... then zhan phone ringing... zhan pick up and talk' yes..... ooo.... no... I will be there..... wait....
After the talk zhan said " do you want me to drop you home ??"
Yibo is very happy that his first crush and friend ask him... with happy tone yibo reply "of course.... "
Now zhan and yibo are sitting in the car...... the trip is not silent but not very talkative.... now zhan reach his car on yibo house and before leaving yibo said " thank you zhan" ....
Zhan with smile said " welcome "
And zhan leave the spot and yibo move toward his house .... yibo open the door of the house and saw that there is no one in house and the whole house is dark......... yibo is scared of dark and whole house is in dark and the switch is inside near the stir which is far from door..... yibo run from there like a wind and saw zhan car some far from him and next to car zhan is standing and talk in his phone.... yibo who saw zhan run toward him and hug him tightly......
Zhan who is on call suddenly a wind like feature hug him tightly.... zhan become shock and drop his phone on ground........ after some time zhan come out of shock and saw a small figure hug ... this small figure no other than yibo......... he saw that yibo is terribling and to calm down yibo and he also hug back........ the warmth of someone relax yibo and slowly he calm down......
Zhan who saw yibo becoming calm ask him with gentle and soft tone "yibo... what happen?? "
"Th... ther..... there is g..host...I.. I..... don't.....wa..want to g...go" said yibo with saking voice
Zhan who saw yibo in this condition ... can't able to leave the yibo... so ask yibo with soft voice... "shuu... there is no ghost ... ok"
Again yibo said with saking voice "No, I...d..don't... wa..want....to ... go...th...there."
Zhan saw yibo and finally decide to take yibo with him...
Zhan ask " yibo , you can come with me in my house... if you don't want to stay here "
And yibo slowly nodded his head and said " I don't want to stay here"

Now zhan and yibo in car and zhan drive the car and reach his house...
Yibo who saw zhan house no... castle become surprise.....
Zhan and yibo Come out and move toward house...... and yibo look the zhan house like a curious baby... now they both on door .... yibo move forward to open the door but zhan stop him and the door automatically open ... yibo saw the interior of house like castle become fascinate..... look everywhere

 look everywhere

(Zhan house )

(Living room)

(Living room)

(Kitchen)

Yibo is fascinate that he walking forward to see more and leave the zhan behind .... zhan who saw yibo going to tour his house... didn't stop yibo because he saw yibo looking at his house like a baby.... and zhan walk our sofa and take out his laptop and do his work
Before start his work zhan think about yibo... "cute" action and sometime later he shook his head and start focus on his work.......
Yibo who roaming in the house... saw a photo picture of zhan family.... and in yibo eyes have tear seeing the family photo he thought..." zhan is so lucky that he had his family with him.... look at me I don't have parents... xichen papa take care of me but Mrs.lan and jack hate me... I am lonely live and have no friend.. but now I have zhan my first friend and my crush....
Suddenly yibo hear something....
"Who are you?????"

Hi readers, do you like this chapter?...
In next chapter yibo meet zhan family.... how would yibo and zhan family meeting ??? Awkward or friendly or funny any guess......