chapter 6__ hug my crush

After finishing the lunch  everyone everyone walk toward the living room...
Zhan family is very happy to meet yibo in this special day when their son come home.....
     Feng ask yibo about his living ... and how he survive.. 
  Yibo told them about   his parent died and xichen come and take him to his house  and many more....
But yibo did not tell them about Saha and jack misbehavior toward yibo when xichen is not at home........

After almost 1 hours of talking .... yibo saw caller ID and pick up the call  and said with smile...." hello... dad, ..
Xichen ask " yibo where are you ??
Your college finished 4 hours ago .... jack has already come home..  when I ask he say that after first he didn'tsaw you in university...."

Xichen is non stop asking questions and did not give time to yibo to explain..
Then xichen said "yibo... why are you not responding?"
Then finally yibo said"if you give me time to explain .. then I can explain..."
And then yibo tell  him all the story why he is not at home.......
Xichen take a relief after knowing that yibo is safe and  he is at his friend house..... xichen said "yibo.. send me address I will come to take you home" yibo said " it's OK dad I know you are tried after working ... I will come by myself.."
Xichen said" but yibo"
Yibo cut xichen word and said "Dad, do you think that I am baby, who lost his way" then made pout...
Xichen said " yes, you are a baby, and very cute baby... and ok this baby is allow to come home by himself...."
Yibo said with smile "thank you.."

And after sometime talking with xichen . Yibo cut the call and and said
" Thank you  for today, now I have to go"
Zixu said" yibo you are always welcome to our home... and if you need any help you can ask us without any hesitation "
Yibo nodded his head and bid bye to everyone.....
Before leave the house zhan said to yibo" if you don't have any problem.. so I can drop you at home...."
Yibo wanted to refuse  because he don't want to be burden of his new friend
But Feng , zixu , yanli and cheng insist so he can't refuse and accept ...

Now yibo and zhan are sitting in the car...... and now trip is not silent ,not very talkative....... but now the whole trip is noisy... yibo talk to zhan and tell him his stupid act in his childhood...
Zhan also enjoy the trip and sometime tease yibo..... now they reach their spot... before going home yibo hug zhan  and hid his face on zhan chest.....

Thump
Thump
Thump

Zhan now feeling that his heat is pounding very fast..... before can hug back .... yibo run  from there with full speed and low his head to hid his shy face........ Zhan who is standing near his car  saw yibo running toward the house and hiding his shy face "so cute" zhan thought...
Yibo reach his house door and ring the bell and after some seconds door is open and welcoming him with xichen wide smile....... yibo also smile and hug xichen tightly... and both father and son walk toward living room...
Suddenly xichen said "yibo , I have to go to the Hong Kong for some days... "
Yibo ask with sad voice "when are you leaving?"
Xichen said ." Tomorrow morning  and yibo take care of yourself if you need anything take my second card  which I give you"
Yibo say again " ok, but come fast..... I will be waiting for you.... "
Xichen said with laugh "ok, my baby.... and I will bring your favorite Leo's toys"
Yibo become happy after hearing toys...
(Because yibo loves toys very much especially Leo toys and he have almost 20 teddy bear)
And said with happy tone " promise "
Xichen smile and said "promise my baby"
Yibo ask " papa , where is Mrs Lan and jack ?"
Xichen said " Saha and jack both have eat their dinner and go to sleep  already ."
Yibo said dramatically "ahh... papa my stomach is paining because I haven't eat my dinner yet"
Xichen said with smile " ok, my drama boy.. let eat the dinner and tomorrow you have to go university too"
And bother father and son eat their dinner and talk a lot ...
After finishing dinner both go to their respective room and sleep.....

So readers,  do you like this chapter ?
And I think that today chapter us little bit boring too... if you think so ... then let me know and I will try to make ........   so let meet in next chapter.... bye..