chapter 12__ rescue

Zhan pov.
We walk toward the car and sit and after time I saw that yibo is watching something in his phone..... suddenly I remember yibo word which he speak on roof .... I want to know who is Mrs Lan...
Why she made him starve.....
I ask him...
He hesitate first but after sometime he tell me...
First when I hear how they treat yibo I become angry... I want to break that Mrs Lan face ....... i saw yibo eyes is fill with tear .... I hug him .... I somehow feel proud..... I don't know why.. but I feel...
Yibo look at me.....
He look fucking cute his doe eyes , plump lip... his lip I want to kiss it.....

Ahh..... zhan what are thinking?..... you becomes crazy.... ahh.. godd...

For lighten the atmosphere... I tease yibo and he become shy and hid his face....

We drive toward yibo house... I somehow want to ask yibo to stay with me ........ after hearing yibo I Don't trust that Mrs Lan........

I want to ask but I can't ask ... we reach the spot we bid goodbye to each other... but I feel insecure for yibo...... yibo walk toward his house and I also sit in my car...after traveling some time

I hear a ring and I saw a phone which is belong to yibo..... I stop the car.... I am few kilometers away from yibo house....

I backwards the car the walk toward...
Not because of phone but I want to check yibo too....

End of zhan pov.

Author pov.

" So , you are back slut..... what are you doing the house bitch"

Yibo hear the voice and turn ...... he saw that Mrs Lan is sitting on a sofa and beside to her jack .........

Jack said " Mom, I leave to you ...what you have to do with this slut ... I feeling sleepy... bye mom.........

Jack walk toward upstairs and went to sleep.......

Yibo look at Mrs Lan....... she looking at him with her dangerous aura....... yibo feeling so much nervous.........

"Do you think that I haven't know that you broke the punishment " Mrs lan said .......

Yibo scared and he is screaming in his mind.......... again saha (Mrs lan) yelled (said)

" don't you think that you deserve a punishment .... not small punishment which I give you... this time I give that type of punishment that you will think hundred time before breaking any of your punishment which is given by me"

Yibo both hand is become sweaty.......he is very nervous.... what Mrs gonna to do... what she said is still playing in yibo mind......

Mrs Lan is coming closer to yibo.... yibo is still in his thoughts that he didn't notice that Mrs Lan is coming closer to him......

When Saha (Mrs lan) come to yibo .... she push yibo on the ground...... when yibo kiss the ground he come out of trance............ he look at Mrs Lan .... he saw smirk on her face.....

" don't think...... I will do mercy on you this time...... you break my punishment..
And you also come late....... now take you punishment...." Mrs lan said dangerously..... which sent chill in yibo spine.......

Yibo saw that Mrs Lan took out a belt from her behind.... yibo froze on his spot...... Mrs Lan said with smirk

"Now bear it you slut"

And she started to hit yibo..... yibo is screaming loudly .... yibo said with pain

"Sorry Mrs Lan, I will never break any punishment... please leave me... please let me go"

Seem like yibo word goes to deaf ears...... she continues beating him... yibo is crying........ Mrs Lan stop some second and after some second she going to hit him .... suddenly a hand stop her belt from beating yibo.......

Yibo lift his head when he didn't feel belt again... when he look up he saw angry zhan who is looking at Mrs Lan dangerously......' what is zhan is doing here' yibo thought in mind......

"Who the hell you are ?" Mrs lan said angrily....

" it doesn't matter who I, what is matter is why are you hitting yibo... don't you know that domestic violence is a crime "
Zhan said calmly but his angry is also shown.............

" you.... this is slut... my slave......I can do what I want" Mrs lan said...

"No, he is not a slut or your slave... which you can do whatever you want" zhan roar on Mrs Lan

Which somehow scared Mrs Lan too...
And our cute yibo too... when he saw zhan angry... he is crying.....
When zhan hear yibo crying.... he avert his gaze from Mrs Lan to yibo....

Zhan eyes become soft.... if someone saw this ... they will be in doubt that this is that person is yelled at Mrs Lan... which sent them chill or they would froze.......

Zhan come near yibo.... carry yibo in his arm...... yibo also tightly wrap his leg on zhan waist and his Hand on zhan neck.... he is hug zhan like korla bear..and zhan walk toward the door and leave the dumbfounded saha(Mrs lan)

Both reach near car..... yibo still doesn't want to leave zhan... he is scared .... scared like a hell.... he want comfort.....
He hug zhan like his life depends on him......

Zhan saw that yibo is not leaving him.....
Zhan caressing his back and said

" yibo , Don't you want to leave from here.... "

"I want to leave " said yibo slowly....

" so leave me and sit on seat so I can drive" zhan said softly........

Yibo nodded ...... leave zhan and sit on passenger seat..... zhan also sit on seat and start driving toward his house (zhan house)

Meanwhile at Lan house

After zhan carry yibo in arm and exist the house...... leave behind dumbfounded Mrs Lan... she watch two figures leave the house....

She come to sense when zhan and yibo complete disappear from her sight... she become angry... and start throwing thing.... she felt insult...... she said angrily
"You... slut ... I will not leave you.... and the person who protect you also will suffer.....

Zhan and yibo......

Zhan reach the house..... he turn his head to call yibo .... but when he turn he saw that yibo is sleeping peacefully like a baby........

Zhan come out of car and walk toward yibo side... he open the door and carry yibo in bridal style..... when zhan carry yibo in his arm he notice that yibo doesn't have weight much.......

He walk toward the house and notice that light are off that mean everyone are sleeping.... so he also walk toward his room carrying yibo in his arm......

Hi guys... do you like the chapter.... I feel sorry for yibo... but I feel happy that zhan save him from hell ..........
So Wait for next chapter..... I will try to update soon... bye...