Chapter 3 - its only been 2 days

Tw
sh
Ed

Y/Ns POV

I'm shaken awake by Tommy , I groan "what the fuck" I scream at him as I roll over. "Breakfasts ready"he says dashing out seconds later, I get up changing my hoodie. I walk down, luckily Wilbur only holds up 3 fingers today, I excuse myself but instead Karl pulls me down, "first we're watching a movie" how could he even know, I hope Wilbur kept his end of the deal. After a painful hour and 23 minutes I get up and almost sprint to the bathroom emptying my breakfast into the toilet. I stare in the mirror

1 cut
Your fat
2 cuts
Your worthless
3 cuts
Your ugly
4 cuts
No one cares about you
5 cuts
No one wants to be around you

The 5 cuts soon turn into 20 on each thigh. Then a few litter my upper arm. I hear my name being called from our room. Shit. I clean up all the blood on the tiles then rinse my stinging arm quickly but not well enough. I hide my blade in my pocket quickly. I don't get time to re-bandage anything. I step out to Wilbur. "You ok y/n?" "I'm fine get out please" I say coldly "let me see your arms and thighs first" he says leading me over to the bed ""no" I say angrily, waiting till I'm sitting down he then starts to roll up my sleeves, "I'm sorry" I say, he rolls my sleeves and pants up to short length. "Y/n you promised, give it to me now,no buts" I sigh I reach into my bag and pull out the plastic bag. "I'm sorry" I said handing it to him remembering how many where in there. He soon returned with bandages and rubbing alcohol. After he cleaned them I asked him "will you tell the others" "what they need to know later" he said leaving, once I hear his door click I spring up and immediately find a sock to hide my remaining blade in. Unfortunately the door opens, thankfully it's Niki and I'm just zipping up my bag. "Hey Niki" I say sitting down on the bed. "Hey y/n" she says sitting down on hers taking out her phone.

The room goes silent, I look up, she's staring at me, I follow her gaze to my wrists. Shit. "Y/n show me your wrists" I know I'm not getting out of this "I won't be mad"she says sitting next to me I cry unable to move, she gestures to my sleeves I nod as she slowly rolls them up. "May I?" I nod again as she unwraps them bandages revealing 2 year-2 minute old scars. "I'm so sorry" she says looking at me hugging me, I feel safer with Niki, I tug my track pants up. She's in shock.