Chapter 13 - Storm

Tw
Astraphobia
Panic attacks
Anxiety
ED
Body dysmorphia

Not proof read!!
A/n: EVERYTHING IS PLATONIC Please don't be one of those fans ://

Y/Ns POV
I speedwalk downstairs trying to stay calm and act normal "everything ok y/n?" Karl asks noticing my panic "y-yeah is there a s-storm coming?" I ask anxiously looking around "yeah, we're safe here though" he says walking off to get a snack. Shit. As I hear a soft clap of thunder I jump a little "you ok?" Wilbur asks as hes watching something with Niki,Techno and a half asleep Tommy. I nod and he turns back to the movie. I knew I had to get my medication for this but I heard loud rain pour down outside, I didn't want to go upstairs by myself, a clap of thunder catches me off guard and I can feel my heart speed up as if it's in my throat, I feel like I'm choking. I can't let them see this, I can't move, i don't want to get struck by lightning, I need my meds. A loud clap of thunder rumbles around, I jump and tears start to stream down my face, I'm shaking badly and cant stop it, I can barely breathe, I feel myself fall into someone.

Karl's POV

I leave to get some chips to watch the movie with some of the others as I return I see a panicked looking y/n. A loud thunder clap rolled around us, she jumps and starts silently crying and hyperventilating, shit. I run over, I manage to pull her into a hug on the floor. I hope Wilbur didn't shout at her, she winces and covers her ears as another clap of thunder rolls through the air, I realise she's scared of the storm. "We're not gonna die ok, I've got you deep breaths, deep breaths" I say "I-I'm s-or-ry k-Karl-l, I t-thin-nk I-I ne-e-d m-my med-s" she says shaking violently "it's ok, where are they?" I ask trying to calm her down as the thunders getting quicker and louder. "B-bathr-roo-m Le-f-ft dr-a-w" she chokes out. "Hey Wilbur or Niki can you come here please" I say trying to sound calm not wanting to panic her even more, griping her tightly around the shoulder into my chest. "What is it Karl?" Niki asks cut off in panic or shock. She's in a cold sweat as I manage to get Niki to get her meds. "Cmon deep breaths, copy my breathing" I say as Niki brings back her some water and the pill container, Wilbur who raced over seconds ago now on her other side gives it to her making sure she takes it, we pick her up and carry her to her room. Wilbur left to go check on Techno after Tommy came into check on her after being woken from the now extremely loud thunder. He grabbed her some noise canceling headphones and played her favourite music.

I watch as she sits there beside me frightened and a tear stained face, she's thankfully calming down slightly after taking her meds. Tommy now asleep on Nikis bed, the thunder is beginning to pass but slowly.

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm sorry it's a short chapter, I promise I'll add more soon :D Stay safe everyone please remember to eat and drink, TYSM for 600+ reads ITS ALMOST PRIDE MONTH AHHHHH