Chapter 18 - Doctors

Y/NS POV

last night was interesting.. I threw up blood, not a bit just solid blood, today Will is taking me to a Doctor because I'm apparently "sick" I know people who throw up and starve themselves are but I'm not like that I'm just fat and need to lose weight

Wilburs POV

The car ride is silent just a mix of Lovejoy and my songs, "Look Y/N, I know you don't think you are sick but You just need to do this ok" She nods, "Ok we're here" we both hop out and walk into the building, "Hi We've got Y/N Y/L/N here for Dr____" "Oh yeah He'll be out soon take a Seat" she says smiling at y/n and I. "Wilbur I'm not sick, I don't need to be here i'm not crazy" "Y/N please just listen to what we have to say" "Y/N Y/L/N" he friendly calls, We both get up and head into his office, "So Y/N Wilbur tells me you've been throwing up basically every time you've eaten" he says, wow straight to it I guess, "Yeah I guess" she says not making eye contact, "And that there was blood last night when you threw up" She nods "Is it ok if we run some tests?" he asks "Sure I guess" She follows another Doctor out, "So Wilbur, She's definitely got Bullimia, My guess is anorexia aswell but I cannot diagnose that until her tests come back in a bit, do you know of anything that might have caused this?" "Well she was getting abused by her father I think and I know she does have social anxiety" I say, as he nods, "Ok, do you know of any "voices" she's been having?" he asks, I had the same there were always voices, "No she hasn't told me but I think she might" he nods as Y/n reenters the room.

(Pretend it was abt 20mins)

Y/Ns POV

They stab my arm for blood and take my height and weight and ask me a bunch of questions, I'm soon back in that room, Wilbur gives my arm a squeeze as I sit back down. The Doctor then asks if I get any voices, What does he mean by voices..?

Thats Me

huh?

Surely your not that dumb, I'm the one who's here for your own good you fat fuck

what do you mean?

Oh please, I'm the reason your skinny because I actually care like your dad he cared, you were just to selfish to even care or notice but he was there looking out for you-

No he wasn't, he hit me go away

Ooh piggys got an attitude

fuck off I mutter

Your such a burden to them all even Wilbur he just wants you gone already

FUCK OFF I yell whoops,

Wilburs POV

He asks her about having voices, she begins to move her mouth but stops and is muttering to herself suddenly saying "FUCK OFF" and she looks suprised "Y/n.." I start "Was that one of the voices" The doctor questions, poor y/n, "I-I think so" she nods "What were they saying?" he asks "Well it's not they it's just one" "Who is it?" he asks "me" she said. he scribbles something down, "It was saying that It was the reason I was skinny and that I'm a burden to everyone even Wilbur and my father was just doing his best to keep me looking pretty and I'm a selfish bitch" she blurts out, "oh y/n" I pull her into a tight hug, how much shit does this kid have to go through, as she's crying into my chest he starts to speak, "so based off the blood results and information I have been given, Y/N has bulimia and anorexia, she will need to take medication for her voice and we will hopefully see some improvement, also I'd suggest going food shopping with her sometimes it will help if they can pick out what they want to eat" I nod "Thank you Doctor, We'll be doing that" He nods and we exit, Y/n not saying a word.

Y/Ns POV

He's just trying to give you excuses for being fat, none of the actually care, I rub my fingers along my collarbones comfortingly, I sigh and watch the highway fly past as we begin the 2hour journey back. They're lying you're not sick, you're not sick you're just a fatty who needs to lose weight, you're not sick, you're not sick, YOUR NOT FUCKING SICK.

Wilburs POV

I turn up the radio for the rest of the 2 hour car trip, I let y/n sit in thought as I don't want to trigger anything, I'll drop her back then pick up her meds. Then she will get better right? she'll be better? and then she can live with one of us.

the next 2 hours are filled with my band (love joy) and bits of other random artists y/n likes, neither of us speak a single word.

(2 hours later)

We pull up into the driveway, "Hey I'm going to go pickup the medication" I say sympathetically, she nods. "I'll be back really soon so don't miss me too much" I say trying to make her laugh she gives me a small smile and heads inside as I message the group chat.

Tommy is the best fuck you dream

You: Hey guys, just dropped y/n home will explain later just give her some space yk, be back soon

Toms: ok

Karl: See you seen Wilbur!

Niki: she just went upstairs

Dream: Wtf is this chat name

Toms: Fuck you dream

I turn my phone off as Tommy begins a fight with Clay.

Y/Ns POV

I head straight to my room ignoring everyone just giving them a half smile, I feel bad but it's not like they give a fuck.

I pull out my phone, the group chats going off with Tommy getting into a fight with dream, I sigh and scroll through instagram, being careful not to go too far again.

I hear a soft knock on my door

"come in" I mutter, Wilbur enters.

Wilburs POV

I knock on her door, "come in" she says, I enter, she's just sitting up on her bed on her phone, "I have something for you" I tease handing her the water and pills, She takes it and I give her the benefit of the doubt that she did actually swallow it. "Dinners going to be ready soon, would you like to join us" "sure i guess" We head downstairs to the couch with everyone waiting.

Everyones dying to know if she's ok but they know they can't say anything in front of her. "Ok let's eat" Tommy begs, we all sit down y/n on my left again, "you've got this" I say and she gives me a small nod, I hope her voice has gone away now.

Y/Ns POV

The voice has gone, I guess I can have a few bites, I have about 5 bites gulping water in between