Chapter 10 - Hold on

Tw
Sh
Suicide/attempts
Panic attacks

Y/Ns POV

I leave the car with everyone sleepily plonking down to a movie "y/n do you want to join us?" "No thanks, I'm really tired" I say lying and saying good night to everyone. I ruined the day for everyone, I embarrassed them by being fat, I couldn't even go on a roller coaster, I ate too much, they hate you, your worthless. This is the end I guess I cry digging the blade vertically into my arm, deeper, deeper. I hear banging and voices yelling, I go cold as I fall into someone's arms, my vision turns blurry.

Dreams POV

I get out of the car very tired, as y/ns saying goodnight, minutes after she disappears upstairs I decide to do the same thing. I walk past her and Nikis room, I notice their bathroom door closed, I hear crying, shit. I knock on the door before picking the lock and pushing it open. Shit.Shit.shit. I pry the blade from her hands "WILBUR,NIKI, KARL,SOMEONE PLEASE COME" I scream as I put pressure against her arm, seconds later I hear footsteps, soon Wilbur kneels in front of me as she falls into him. Karl is on the phone with 9-1-1 and The others are crying in the door way, she's cold, too cold. she's hoisted up onto a stretcher, I dash out the door with a large group following, I demand Phil and Techno stay behind to look after a Panicking Tommy and distraught Tubbo and Ranboo, I've never seen techno cry.

We wait in the waiting room, blood stains my sleeves and hands, I look over to Wilbur next to me, his shirts covered in blood too. "Are you here for y/n?" The nurse asks we all nod, "she's stable, you can see her now" the nurse says as Karl and I spring up, the others following nervous and in tears. I turn into her room, she's lying there, a million different tubes hooked up to her and a bandage wrapped over her arm. "She can be discharged soon once she wakes up, do you know what happened?" Worried to tell them it was an attempt I quickly say "we went for a walk in the forest, when we got to her she looked dizzy but didn't tell us, she must have tried to stop it" I say gesturing to her arm "listen I'm not dumb there's scars covering both her arms" she said half agitated. Then Wilbur steps in "LISTEN SHES FUCKING 16 OK? SO GIVE US THE FUCKING MEDS SHE NEEDS AND WE'LL BE OUT OF HERE AS SOON AS SHE OPENS HER EYES" he screams at her, I can see the pain in his eyes.

Wilbur's POV
It's been a few days since y/n was here, the doctors said they don't know why she's in a coma, and said it could have something to do with mental health, they gave us 3 weeks. We have 2 days left, currently me dream and Karl haven't left the hospital but Niki and Phil have been taking care of the others, making sure they eat and don't fall into bad habits. As the room turns dark again I fall asleep "y/n please wake up".

-Time skip 12 hours-

Y/n has just over 30 hours left, not wanting to give up on her, I tell Phil to bring Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo over. "Hey guys" I say trying to look the best I can as I haven't eaten properly in days nor showered. "I'll give you some time" I say pulling a sleepy dream outside and beckoning Karl to come too.

Tommy's POV
I cry as Wilbur tells me she has just over a day left to wake up, it's my turn to see her last after Tubbo and Ranboo. "Y/N, I'm not sure if you can hear me but please wake up, we need you everyone's falling into bad habits, Y/N you have a day left, cmon please" I say joined by the rest of the group, "I'm taking Tubbo and Ranboo home, Wilbur should come to but he's refusing" Phil says as we wave goodbye.

A few hours have passed, I'm the only one awake, I'm lying there talking about how funny Wilbur looks right now. I decide to try one more thing, "y/n if you can hear me squeeze my hand" I say putting my hand in hers (IN A PLATONIC WAY) slowly I feel her hand squeeze mine.

Y/Ns POV

I'm not sure how long it's been but I've been floating in this weird space, there's 2 doors, at first I wanted to fall into the darker one but it brought me pain and panic, I decide to check out the other one, while I'm trying to walk towards it I hear a voice, this one isn't like the muffled ones, this one's talking to me. "Y/N?" Who is that? "If you can hear me squeeze my hand" I look down at my arm? Am I really here? Or am I somewhere else? Slowly I make my arm into a ball. I hear voices again but unsure of how many people there are, "y/n cmon you can do it, one more time" they say I make my fist a ball, luckily no pain is brought to me, this time the voices are louder, "cmon you got this" "Y/N please wake up please" Maybe the lighter door won't be so bad, I slowly walk closer to the door, at first it brings me pain, my left arm feels as I've been stabbed, I pull myself through it.

Wilbur's POV
Y/N isn't going to die I realise as she squeezes my hand.

Minutes later Tommy's trying to get her to wake up, I'm not sure what he's expecting but Karl,Dream and I are nearby watching closely. I'm shocked as her eyes flutter open,she immediately groans in pain and hugs her arm. Dream leaps up and runs for a nurse. "W-water" she says raspily, I quickly hand her water "y/n your ok" Karl and I say ask at the same time. She nods "what happened, why am I not dead?" We're interrupted by the nurse running in smiling.