Chapter 11- Home

Tw
Sh
Suicide attempt
Panic attacks

Y/Ns POV
Karl helps me walk to the car I stare out the window, why am I not dead?.

As I walk through the door tired I'm greeted by everyone glad I'm ok."I'm sorry, I'm tired" I say leaving the millions of questions being asked. Luckily I notice Wilbur and Tommy re assuring them I'm fine.

I wasn't but it's ok to lie
Right?

-Time skip 9 hours-

"Cmon it's breakfast time" Niki says shaking me awake, I roll over "gimme a second" I say angrily throwing on a new hoodie. Karl sits down and cuts my food up like usual, I want to cry, my thighs are touching each other. "Let's go watch someone thing and eat" Tommy suggest sprinting into the living room, everyone follows except Wilbur and Karl. "You can take it up to your room or stay here, either way it stays in your stomach" Wilbur says sternly as I give them a thankful look and close the door to my room. I finish half of it enjoying the silence.

you bother them, your annoying and fat, you don't deserved to eat, you deserved what your father did to you, your the reason your mum is stressed all the time, your so messed up you can't even kill yourself.

I can't find anything sharp, I punch the mirror.

The piece of glass ends up deep in my skin as my vision goes blurry I hear a door open and close shit.

Karl's POV

"Let's go ask y/n if she wants to join the stream" I say smiling at Tommy as we walk up to her room. "Y/n?" I ask as we open the door. Shit.

I close the door fast, she promised Wilbur, I know he will send her away. I rush into the bathroom grabbing bandages and sitting down next to her, I notice Tommy had grabbed the glass out of her hand. I hug her carefully not to irritate the lines on her arms. I glance over at Tommy thankfully he seems calmer than me. "Y/N you made a promise" I say as I gently wrap the bandages around her arms. "I-I k-know p-please d-ont tell W- Wilbur" "we won't, but this is the last time, you can't do this to yourself, it hurts us" Tommy says, I'm surprised how well he said it but I nod in agreement, "if Wilbur asks we cleaned up the old ones, if he asks to see your arms you come straight to me or Tommy, we'll protect you" I say sharing a glance at Tommy. I know Wilbur wants her to get better but that place will make everything worse. I leave the room.

Y/Ns POV

"So do you want to join our stream?" I nod, the longer we're live the less likely it is Wilbur will do something. "Karl,Ranboo, sapnap and Tubbo are joining us but Dream said he'll sit out of frame" he says grinning at me.

Once we finish stream I luckily didn't read chat to much and actually had a bit of fun. I even notice Wilburs not even worried about me. I head downstairs and scroll through my phone staring out the window, the dark clouds are rolling in fast, shit.