Chapter Thirty-Four

______________________________

I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors.

Enjoy this chapter and the video on the side(:

______________________________

Chapter Thirty-Four

I wake from my peaceful dream to a painful searing on my arm and leap out of bed, crying out as my eyes take in the butt load of steam circling Will and I. Apparently, my arm had unconsciously slipped form under the covers in my sleep. Will also wakes, gasping as he frantically glances around before his gaze rests on me.

"Will," I gasp, "Did the pain wake you up too?"

"No, not at all," he replies sarcastically, amusement clear in his tone. I crack a smile despite the searing hot pain fading away on my forearm.

"Seriously though. We have to do something about this," I say sadly as I take a seat back on the edges of the bed.

His brows furrow, "I've also been thinking about this, too. I can't seem to find a way but become resistant from our powers to each other."

I sigh and pull my knees to my chest, "I don't know, Will. We don't know how long that could take until we're fully used to each other." I glance around at the butt load of steam circling around us.

He doesn't respond, his chest rising and falling so rhythmically, I think he fell back asleep.

"Will?" I question softly.

He groans and hold his arms out, "Come back to bed, snowflake."

My heart melts and I figure that we'll think about this in the morning. I crawl back into bed underneath the covers as Will wraps his bare arms around me and the covers. He then buries his face into my hair as my muscles unknot and my eyes flutter closed. I sigh and slowly slip back into my peaceful sleeping state where Will's warm breath tickles the hairs on my neck.

~    ~    ~

After I wake from my sleep, I immediately hop in the shower to freshen up. When my shower is complete, I slather on lotion and perfume before sliding on a matching pair of bra and panties. I grin at myself in the mirror. I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day.

It's been about four days since the tragic death of our friends, and I'm actually coping well. Occasionally, I'll think of them and feel a pang of sadness, but I think I've finally shed all my tears.

I quickly pull on a kami followed by a white sweater and some comfortable black leggings. I then slip my white low tops and brush some mascara and lip gloss across my eyes and lips. Before I leave the bathroom, I decide I'm too lazy to blow dry my hair so I just wind it into a think French braid starting at the top of my head and ending in a slightly damp braid down my back. I hum a tune under my breath as I unlock the door and come face to face with a smirking Will. I place my hand on my hip and scowl at him.

"Are you stalking me while I'm in the shower," I question, raising an eye brow as his smirk widens.

 "Maybe. . . " he drawls as I roll my eyes and smack his arm, slight steam rising between us as my hand sears. I cradle it to my chest as Will hisses in pain and glares intently at me.

"S-sorry," I stutter, lost in his eyes as he begins to lean closer and closer. . . .

. . . until he brushes past me into the bathroom. I huff and cross my arms over my chest, my heart still pounding erratically.

"Asshole," I mutter as he chuckles and prepares for his shower. I sit on my bed and stare at the ceiling, contemplating last night's events along with this morning's as the door to the bathroom opens five minutes later. Will emerges, his lower half covered in baggy dark washed jeans along with a plain white t-shirt. His brown hair still remains drenched from his shower, bringing out his bright blue eyes more. He bends forward slightly to towel dry his hair as I stare at him thoughtfully.