Introduction

Valorie Stone is a regular thirteen year old with a normal life. She has four loyal best friends by her side, and straight As in school. But on the day of her thirteenth birthday, she finds herself trapped in an irregular nightmare, one that seems strangely real. 

When Valorie receives a leather-bound book called the "Sorcerer's Codex," she discovers that she is indeed not human, like William Trenton, an ocean blue eyed and dirty brown haired boy she seems to be strangely attracted to. Valorie finally opens her eyes to reality and notices the inhuman world existing among her, going about their way as if they are preparing for something, for someone.

Really, they are preparing for the prophecy, which, also has something to do with seven inhumans, including her and Will.

Get to know Valorie and Will, complete opposites in magic--bound at the soul through fire and ice--and walk along beside them as they journey ahead to defeat the unknown.

Does the Prophecy really know what's coming for them, or is a shocking, life changing surprise headed their way?

___________________________________________

This is my first book on Wattpad so give it a chance please.

I'm not going to launch into a huge pep talk about plagiarism. Anyone with an account on this site should know right from wrong.

Thank you for choosing to give this a chance.

~livvv<3