𝐈𝐳𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA ANASTASYA MAXIMOFF. Where to start?

She supposed she was one of those people who took care of everyone, except herself. In a mental health way, she smells really good.

Maybe that's what happens to an older sibling who just lost her parents in a bombing, she had to take her mother's and father's spots, because they simply had no one else.

It was just Izeta, Pietro and Wanda. Her younger siblings, who she started taking care of at the age of 10.

It was hard, having to take care of her two younger triplets, meaning you obviously didn't get along all the time.

               The worst thing probably was that she had a younger sister who looked exactly like her and a brother who had picked up her personality over the years.

    She loved her siblings, dearly. Considering they were the only ones Izeta still had, but they could seriously get on her nerves.

           At 18, Izeta got captured by HYDRA, still for an unknown reason. They tortured her, experimented on her, sending her on missions to kill people like she was some doll.

                   She supposed the missions weren't too bad. She got company everytime she had to go on missions.

     It wasn't good company considering it was a brooding man, that was called The Winter Soldier, but she found comfort in him being there. Besides, he was attractive.

They had quite the relationship, well, only when James started to remember his past. Because, when he was just the Winter Soldier, he barely spoke.

But, everytime James would get wiped, the only thing he'd remember was her angelic voice and smile.

               They would usually move her from the HYDRA Research Base to the HYDRA Siberian Facility. Going back and forth.

    Until a few years later she hurriedly got sent back to the HYDRA Research Base, she didn't know why, considering she was about to start a mission, but only when she got shoved into her cell she realised why.

           Her younger siblings, that she merely saw as little, weren't so little anymore.

    After a very emotional reunion, it turned out the twins gave themselves up to HYDRA, to make the world a better place and to get their big sister back, considering they found out HYDRA had her.

          But Izeta knew better, HYDRA did not make the world a better place, they made it worse. Deciding not to tell her siblings the horrors she went through, they got off by a slap on the wrist by their older sister.

                  When Strucker first got ahold of the scepter, the first thing he did was experimenting with it on his pupils, only for them to die later on, they all died until the only ones left were the triplets.

     Knowing his number one prize pupil would survive it. The HYDRA Agents had set her in a room with the scepter.

           They told her to touch the blue stone, and so she did, nothing special happened. She got escorted out of the room and into her cell only to fall unconscious an hour later.

                    The next thing she knew, she woke up with powers that were a beautiful, enchanting purple. She didn't know what to think of them, she knew they were going to train her powers into shape, so she could use them when she was on missions.

      Izeta had incredible fighting skills, they had trained her day and night until she was perfect. Sometimes getting trained by The Winter Soldier himself, people from the Red Room itself would stop by to see the girl and teach her a few things themselves.

           And, now that she had her powers. She would always have the upper hand.

 She would always have the upper hand

yuh my powerful queen