v. The Scarlet Witch.

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—SOMETHING WAS WRONG, IZETA SAT UP FROM HER COACH WHEN SHE HEARD SCREAMING COMING FROM OUTSIDE.

              Izeta and Sylvina stood up from the coach and ran outside to see Agatha choking Billy and Tommy with her powers.

      So, Agatha had finally revealed herself, huh?

               "I know what you are." Agatha yelled at Wanda, while the boys were screaming for their mother. Izeta huffed, she knew what this was about. Agatha wanted to bring out the Scarlet Witch.

     "It's okay, baby. It's okay." Wanda assured her boys, her magic swirling around in her palms while Sylvina and Izeta slowly stepped closer to the boys.

                  "You have no idea how dangerous you are. You get it from your sister." Agatha yelled, looking down at Izeta who glared at her. Agatha had been her mentor, Agatha had given her The Dark Hold. Yes, they had a fight, but she would've never expected her to kidnap her sister just to provoke the Scarlet Witch inside of her.

     "You two are supposed to be a myth, Sylvina's not even supposed to exist. Izeta, you created the Sage Sorceress! Beings capable of spontaneous creation, and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner." Agatha snarled, directing her words to the three witches in front of her, she tried to use her magic to grab Sylvina with another one of her strings that she used to choke the twins. Sylvina quickly threw her magic at the string, making it disintegrate.

              "Let go of my children." Wanda spat, while Izeta gathered her magic in her hands. "Oh, yes, your children. And Vision, and this whole little life you've made, this is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch." Agatha told the redhead, jealousy boasting out of her. While Wanda was only able to use Chaos Magic, Izeta could warp Eldritch Magic, Dark Dimension Magic, Dark Hold Magic, Divine Magic, Mirror Dimension Magic, Weather Magic, and even Asgardian Magic if she did enough research.