ix. Mimicking.

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

—IZETA AND SYLVINA HAD BEEN STAYING IN DELACROIX, LOUISIANA FOR A WEEK, RESIDING IN SAM'S CHILDHOOD HOME.

Sylvina had already made plenty of friends around the neighbourhood and Izeta had started to settle in. First, she was hyper-aware of everything going on, this was a new town. She had never been here before, but this was where Sam and Sarah grew up, and the people were incredibly sweet. So, she let her paranoia rest and enjoyed her time in Louisiana.

Sarah's reaction to seeing Sylvina was priceless, she looked between Sam and Izeta before pointing at Sylvina in confusion. Pulling a face as if to say if am I the problem? And if she was the only one not understanding. Sam laughed before telling his sister they weren't together nor was Sylvina his.

Sarah groaned and mumbled something they couldn't understand before stealing Sylvina and walking away.

AJ and Cass had turned into sweet little gentlemen, Izeta absolutely loved them and spoiled them way too much in Sarah's opinion, but the mother let it happen anyways, not being able to resist Izeta's puppy eyes.

              Izeta's peaceful silence broke when her phone started to ring, she looked down to see Agatha's name popping up.

      "Yes?" Izeta answered, getting straight to the point. She already knew what the woman wanted.

             "My sweet Iz, think you can hand over that Dark Hold for a bit?" Agatha questioned her, getting straight to the point.

"You've already asked this, and I've already answered, Agatha. Come and get it, I'll text you the address." Izeta sang before hanging up, she squinted her eyes in suspicion. Did the woman really think she'd give up her Dark Hold? No, no, no. Izeta chuckled before doing a signature with her hands, making the spell book appear in her hands.