viii. Wicked Witch Of The West.

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— SAM, IZETA AND BUCKY WERE WAITING IN THE CAR WHILE STEVE WAS TALKING TO SHARON.

         Izeta and James were sitting in the back, while Sam sat in the front.

   They watched as Sharon opened the back of her trunk, showing everyone's suits. Except Izeta's, making her huff. She'd have to make a new one.

"Can you move your seat up?" James huffed, looking at Sam, who stared at Steve and Sharon with a straight face.

"No." Sam deadpanned, making Izeta chuckle, "You really took that speech to heart."

Sam only sent her a look, while Bucky looked confused, "What speech?"

"The speech Sharon gave at Peggy's funeral." Izeta informed him, making his mouth fall open.

"Peggy's dead?" James questioned, looking between Sam and Izeta.

"Oh, right! You didn't know." Izeta grimaced, while Sam snorted.

Izeta looked to her right to see Steve kissing Sharon, "Oh, my God!" Izeta grimaced, while Bucky and Sam smirked.

  "Ew. It's like watching your dad kiss someone else for the first time after a divorce." Izeta cringed, making James and Sam share a look before looking at the woman.

          "Your parents never divorced." Sam stated, while Bucky nodded in agreement.

  "Right, but, like imagine." Izeta hummed, waving her hand around, as she turned her attention back on Sharon and Steve.