i. Vision.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA MAXIMOFF HAD WOKEN UP FROM ANOTHER NIGHTMARE HOURS AGO.

The nightmare was still fresh in her memories as she looked plainly at the wall. The, now blonde woman furrowed her eyebrows as she felt someone trying to enter her head.

Realizing it was her sister, she quickly let her barrier down, "What's wrong?"

     "You need to come to Scotland, right now, Stasya. Please, we could use some help. We're at the train station." Wanda spoke urgently, panic clear in her voice.

      That was all it took for Izeta to jump out of her position, "I'll be there as soon as possible." She quickly said, before shutting her barrier.

          "James?" Izeta yelled out, fiddling nervously with James' dog tag that was wrapped loosely around her neck.

     "Hmm?" James said, walking out of the bathroom before walking towards her and burying his face in her shoulder and blonde dyed hair.

"I need to go." Izeta softly said, pulling away from him, and using her conjuration magic to make her suit appear on her body.

    "Where? To who? What are you doing?" James immediately asked, his eyes roaming over her whole body.

             "Wanda's in trouble. And, no, you're not coming with." Izeta grumbled, already knowing what he was going to say. But, yet, she loved him for it.

     "Then, you're simply not going." He said, sternly. Crossing his arms over his chest.

               "We've talked about this, James." She scoffed, walking away from him.

Yes, they had, James thought. Izeta had made it perfectly clear that if Wanda ever needed her help with something, or if she was in danger. That Izeta would drop everything in her hands for her. Because Izeta could not lose another triplet. She still had vivid nightmares about Pietro's death, she still cried about it most nights, laying in James' arms as she thought of all the ways she could've saved him.